Password protected note apps

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone come across an app that allows you to password protect notes? My old phone had Easy Note (which I downloaded forever ago) which allowed you to create subfolders you could protect with a password. I can't seem to find anything similar in the app store now...

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
No, not really. I don't really need to protect the entire app though... just certain "notes" or entries where I keep some of my work notes and bank transactions.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i dont know the answer to this, i know there is an app "Password notes" But not sure if this is what you are looking for , im assuming you want to protect the stock notes. Ill keep an eye out

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I saw Note Everything and will probably have to end up paying the $3.99 price to get password protection. It's pretty much everything I had with Easy Note but I didn't have to pay for it in the E.N. app.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
**UPDATE**

I actually saw on a blog site that you can actually password protect your S-notes. After you've created a note simple return to the 'folder' screen and long press the note. A pop-up screen screen will then offer the option to 'Lock' the note. Create a code and there ya go! :)

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
**UPDATE**

I actually saw on a blog site that you can actually password protect your S-notes. After you've created a note simple return to the 'folder' screen and long press the note. A pop-up screen screen will then offer the option to 'Lock' the note. Create a code and there ya go! :)

Cool, so you can write all the phone numbers for your "On the side women" in S-Pen and the lock them so the Girlfriend can't see them. Nice. Gotta love the S-Pen.