Best feature?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
what is the best feature of this phone that you like the best? Mine right now is that I canwrite with thepen and it converts to text. |m writing this post with the pen now. AMAZING

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

kerrdj

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Battery life for sure.
I like the clip board and pop up notes. Makes copy/paste super easy and I can transfer data between apps really easily.
Although I didn't like it at first, the swipe feature of the stock keyboard is really fun with the s pen.

Sent from my Verizon Note Duece

DaRkL3AD3R

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Air View. It completes the Android experience imho.

Then again, the S Pen in general is just an outstanding feature that makes the usability of the phone skyrocket. No fudging around with fat fingers. Just pure precise accuracy on the go with "mouse-over" functionality all the while maintaining the same level of portability as the regular old phone itself. Amazing.

treedabl

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
what is the best feature of this phone that you like the best? Mine right now is that I canwrite with thepen and it converts to text. |m writing this post with the pen now. AMAZING

The S-pen! I use it far more than I thought I would.

D07

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Coming from the thunderbolt, I can unequivocally say battery life. But overall, this phone is so money.

kerrdj

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's the note or Chrome but I'm new to both... If you hit a small button with the s pen a little menu pops up to verify which button you wanted if it's by any other buttons. This is very useful and limits me having to use the back button repeatedly.

Sent from my Verizon Note Duece

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site

Looks like you just need to remember to space. I hear you though. It's awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair