Note 2 micro sd card problems

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
No way I was leaving it alone.

i needed help as well as u can clearly see but u chose not to even though this was a reoccurring thing with my sd card. everytime i create my own thread it gets deleted within days as no one reads, acknowledges, helps or even comments on it. leaving me with a big question mark over my head. this isnt the only forum im on with the same problem either. ive had to make copies of the same thread and kept on rethreading cuz no one helped or commented on my thread.

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
oh ok. it sounds like the data is probably transferring but may be corrupt. that would show the SD card as full but you wouldn't be able to access the data. you may need to reformat the SD card.
how would i go about doing that without losing everything?!?!?! i have pics on there that cant get lost.

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Where are you viewing the memory from on your phone? I dont have your phone but sometimes the phone shows you internal memory card instead of external memory card. My wife had a similar problem with her phone, She told me she had no memory left but when i looked all her pictures were saving to an internal sdcard but there was not a way to tell the difference from her phone.

in my settings on my android i tap on SD and Phone Storage and there it shows me the memory ive used and the memory i have free in my SD card and internal memory to the phone storage itself.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
i needed help as well as u can clearly see but u chose not to even though this was a reoccurring thing with my sd card. everytime i create my own thread it gets deleted within days as no one reads, acknowledges, helps or even comments on it. leaving me with a big question mark over my head. this isnt the only forum im on with the same problem either. ive had to make copies of the same thread and kept on rethreading cuz no one helped or commented on my thread.

What does any of this have to do with "what am I black?"
I didn't acknowledge your post because DroidXcon was already on it and I had no advice to offer you, so I offered assistance where I could.

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
What does any of this have to do with "what am I black?"
I didn't acknowledge your post because DroidXcon was already on it and I had no advice to offer you, so I offered assistance where I could.
it was a figure of speech. fyi. and u could have addressed us both in one post but had the audacity not to.

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Im not rooted and im on Verizon, I don't want to risk my TOS for a couple of benefits (all I see is the sd card thing and multiwindow with any app).

@demonvamp, move your pics and such to your computer to back them up (or google drive/dropbox etc) then look in your files and search through all the sd card, delete all app data.if that doesn't fix it, from my experience, you're screwed. I think I have a few other tricks up my sd card related sleeve. Pm me for future help on that matter if it doesn't work. :3

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If you go into my files "sdcard is the phone storage" "exsdcard" is the external card. Something along those lines. My stuff saves to my external when making it default, minus apps of course

sent from Galaxy Note 2

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
it was a figure of speech. fyi. and u could have addressed us both in one post but had the audacity not to.

A figure of speech with implied racism?
WTF ever.
Again, there was no reason to address you as I had nothing to offer for helping with your issue.
If you can't understand that...

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

I agree with pool shark
Just hecause you have a problem dose not mean that he, I, or anyone else is liable, or obligated to help you in any way shape form or fassion.

You should not take the help people choose to offer you for granted.

So how dare you have the audacity to get upset when sombody else dosent take the time out of their life to solve your problem. Be thankfull, be courteous, be polite, please and thankyou.

You should also limit your question to
A: a thread about your device
B: a general thread since its an sd card
C: and one thread per issue

You should also know the correct terminology before you write your question so that people can understand what it is you are actualy talking about.

If you want better responces thats how to achive them.

To everyone else, sorry this is a pet peeve of mine. Bet she dosent even hit thanks:p

Sent from my SGH-T889

prepaidguy9081

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Im not so much discussing the am I black thing as her getting mad that she didnt receive help for her problem.

I know I go a little overboard. But I also know my point is valid

Sent from my SGH-T889

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Guys, calm it down in here with the comments.

Our community here is about helping each other in a kind manner. Android Central wont tolerate members attacking each other so this is a warning. If this escalates anymore than it already has it will be reported to the moderators and they will handle it from there. There is no need for attacking members or being nasty for no apparent reason. If you have a problem with that, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss it there.

That being said, my point stands. If there is anymore attacking of other members, this thread will be reported to moderators.

mk112002

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a similar problem with sd card. I have a Tmobile's flavor Note 2 (stock rom) with 32GB Sandisk micro SD. I notice photos taken with Note 2 were disappearing from the SD card after couple days. I pulled the battery and reformatting the SD card, but pictures still disappear after 2-3 days. There are no apps or any other files on the SD except the picture. Any thoughts?

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I agree with pool shark
Just hecause you have a problem dose not mean that he, I, or anyone else is liable, or obligated to help you in any way shape form or fassion.

You should not take the help people choose to offer you for granted.

So how dare you have the audacity to get upset when sombody else dosent take the time out of their life to solve your problem. Be thankfull, be courteous, be polite, please and thankyou.

You should also limit your question to
A: a thread about your device
B: a general thread since its an sd card
C: and one thread per issue

You should also know the correct terminology before you write your question so that people can understand what it is you are actualy talking about.

If you want better responces thats how to achive them.

To everyone else, sorry this is a pet peeve of mine. Bet she dosent even hit thanks:p

Sent from my SGH-T889

so ur telling me that if im stupid when it comes to knowing the " correct terminology " so i can get help, dont bother asking?!?!?! sounds stupid if u ask me. and pool_shark? i know tons of ppl that say " what am i black? " as a JOKE and everyone ( including black ppl ) LAUGH AT IT. so unless u r living under a rock, u have NO RIGHT so say that to me.

demonvamp666

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Guys, calm it down in here with the comments.

Our community here is about helping each other in a kind manner. Android Central wont tolerate members attacking each other so this is a warning. If this escalates anymore than it already has it will be reported to the moderators and they will handle it from there. There is no need for attacking members or being nasty for no apparent reason. If you have a problem with that, feel free to send me a message and we can discuss it there.

That being said, my point stands. If there is anymore attacking of other members, this thread will be reported to moderators.

" attacking "?!?!?! lmao. all i did was stand up for myself and my beliefs. if thats SOOOOO WRONG then ban me from the site. am i not allowed the freedom of opinion as stated in the human rights?!?! not at all by the looks of it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol