Flip Covers and Home Button Stickers Compatible?

andrewiskang

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping to get the Note 2 in white sometime soon, and was planning on getting one of the aluminum home covers from Spigen:
(SPIGEN SGP | Aluminum Home Button for Galaxy Note 2 - GALAXY NOTE 2 - Samsung - Cell Phones)

Would this raise the thickness of the button enough that the OEM flip covers have a weird fit? Or would they work together just fine?

Also, I'm getting these covers not only because I want to hide the Verizon logo but also because I think the contrasting color look would be pretty awesome (black home button on a white phone!). Any opinions on this?

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping to get the Note 2 in white sometime soon, and was planning on getting one of the aluminum home covers from Spigen:
(SPIGEN SGP | Aluminum Home Button for Galaxy Note 2 - GALAXY NOTE 2 - Samsung - Cell Phones)

Would this raise the thickness of the button enough that the OEM flip covers have a weird fit? Or would they work together just fine?

Also, I'm getting these covers not only because I want to hide the Verizon logo but also because I think the contrasting color look would be pretty awesome (black home button on a white phone!). Any opinions on this?

I'm not sure on the fit,but why for the life of me are you so concerned about hiding the Verizon button. I have need seen so many post on this.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I can't imagine it would cause an issue, the aluminum ones Spigen is offering seem pretty darn thin, and any other ones are just stickers so most likely is my guess.

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
The OEM flip covers have a space that looks like it's made to fit a raised home button. IE a cut out where the home button is on the flip part.

Seasurf

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The OEM flip covers have a space that looks like it's made to fit a raised home button. IE a cut out where the home button is on the flip part.

This is correct, there is a cut out to accomodate the home button in the inside of the cover portion of the flip cover. Can't imagine why there would be any fit issues nor do I get either why anyone would focus on the verizon logo on the button.

I am actually proud to be a VZW customer and be aligned with the best wireless network and customer service in the business.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois