GN2 color choice VZW

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Getting one in next few days and wanted to see what color people purchase most.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Nibs

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a white one and while I love the color and how it looks my iphone was white and I'm kinda bored of it. Wish I would have gotten the titanium.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Getting one in next few days and wanted to see what color people purchase most.

I went with white but I thought about switching to Titanuim. In the end I stuck with white because I just like the look of it.

On a side note.... GO BLUE! ;)

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I like the titanium front and the white back with one of the cases I use. It's a clear back case.

50403t-a.jpg
50404t-2012-12-09-13-48-08-798.jpg

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I got titanium. But I'll be putting a case on it as soon as the case arrives, so I really didn't care what color I got. White must have popular on release day because titanium was all the store had left when I went in to get mine.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
What case are you sporting?

Since Verizon carries literally nothing for phones I went to at&t, sprint, tmobile to try to find the thinnest case I could find. I finally found mine at a sprint kiosk in the mall. Perfect cut outs and tight fit. 25.00. They were nice enough to give me 10% off also.
It is called a Hybrigel. Prt# SAGN2HGCLBK. It is made for sprint.

Last edited:

sparkomatic

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I went with white. I had a white GS3 and kept it going with the white Note 2. I figure if I really want to, I can put a titanium back on it or a black thin feather back.

I've had a white phones (including iPhones) for awhile now. My next phone probably won't be white.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Gray. Just like a couldn't see myself with a large white galaxy S3 I couldn't see myself with an even bigger white note 2.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm lean towards white but didn't know if its more of a "girly" color on a phone

I remember a couple years back when they were saying white phones were for girls and they used the iphone as the example that women were more likely to get the white one. But I guess now other companies are making white phones that's no longer the case. Interesting. In any event I never felt that way but I just can't see myself with a white phone no matter who makes it. I don't know why.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

scott750

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I got Titanium.

Since Verizon carries literally nothing for phones I went to at&t, sprint, tmobile to try to find the thinnest case I could find. I finally found mine at a sprint kiosk in the mall. Perfect cut outs and tight fit. 25.00. They were nice enough to give me 10% off also.
It is called a Hybrigel. Prt# SAGN2HGCLBK. It is made for sprint.

How does it feel going in and out of the pocket? Does the silicone edging get caught? Would the case protect the hone from a slight drop? I've been looking for a non-thick case.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I got Titanium.

How does it feel going in and out of the pocket? Does the silicone edging get caught? Would the case protect the hone from a slight drop? I've been looking for a non-thick case.

It's called a hybrigel. It is hard plastic with a semi non slick surface (not as grippy as rubber and not as soft as gell. It is perfectly smooth going into pockets. The volume and power buttons are hard to find. The are even with the case. So nothing can catch in your pockets. As far as a slight drop.? I don't want to test it but if it fell off of the coffee table ity should be fine. It is a thin case so it should be taken as light protection.