Google Wallet

ihatevz1234

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all im rooted now and trying to get google wallet up and running... I saw instructions over on xda but a little confused if someone is around for a pm to help me out would be greatly appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey all im rooted now and trying to get google wallet up and running... I saw instructions over on xda but a little confused if someone is around for a pm to help me out would be greatly appreciated.

What are you confused about

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
how to go about doing it? the process

Well if you are confused about the process I would hold off on doing it. In a couple weeks it will be much easier.

Im trying to write a tutorial for beginners to do modifications but its taking quite some time as im trying to make it as detailed as possible.

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I gave it a try and didn't have any luck. I think I know what I did wrong, but haven't tried again. I don't think that the process is that hard, but you have to make sure that you follow directions. Make sure that you copy all of the files that you are supposed to replace just in case it doesn't work so you can put things back the way they were.

ihatevz1234

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I keep reading over on xda how a lot of people are having trouble checking out once wallet is installed on there note 2? Does anyone have it working over here??

ihatevz1234

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
So i have it working somewhat it only has been working at 7-11 taxi cabs but not at mcdonalds it keeps saying nfc not working. Is anyone having that same problem? And also does anyone have the original build prop for the galaxy note 2 verizon? My spen app and polaris keeps telling me my phone is a galaxy nexus and the app kinda doesnt work. Thanks

ihatevz1234

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Every time I use wallet it says nfc reader detected but doesn't work anywhere anyone have any clues why?? And does anyone even care about Google wallet on the note2? Coming from the galaxy s3 it seemed people were more into it I couldn't even find thing on wallet in this forum

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Every time I use wallet it says nfc reader detected but doesn't work anywhere anyone have any clues why?? And does anyone even care about Google wallet on the note2? Coming from the galaxy s3 it seemed people were more into it I couldn't even find thing on wallet in this forum

How did you install it exactly

ihatevz1234

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
From a method I found on YouTube I searched Google wallet galaxy note 2 I believe it's the first method over on xda. It's not the one where you delete the nfc files. I didn't understand those I needed a visual to figure it out

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc