I know it is backordered and says "Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks".
    I still ordered it last night because I can wait two weeks but after I order the order summary says
    "Jan 24th". Is it pretty accurate?
    If that's what it really takes, I don't mind paying extra (tax) and get it from local BB.
    I've never ordered a backordered item from Amazon(or anywhere) so have no clue.
    Should I cancel it now or wait until like Dec 20th and cancel it if it hasn't ship by 20th?
    12-10-2012 09:50 AM
    I still ordered it last night because I can wait two weeks but after I order the order summary says
    If that's what it really takes, I don't mind paying extra (tax) and get it from local BB.
    Should I cancel it now or wait until like Dec 20th and cancel it if it hasn't ship by 20th?
    If they gave you a date, you can trust it. I ordered another Galaxy Tab 2(7.0) and they didn't give me an expected date. After I chased them for a while they told me the end of Jan. So I cancelled and picked it up elsewhere.
    12-10-2012 12:21 PM
    Just wait, you will get it sooner. I ordered my note 2 on Amazon on Nov.24, estimated delivery was Jan 13, phone was shipped Nov 30 and I got it Dec 3. The agent told me they give those types of date just to be on the safe side, its like Agent: "he'll get it by Dec 23rd, but just in case I'll put Jan 24 so he wont be harrasing me about why his phone hasnt came yet"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    12-10-2012 03:58 PM
    Just wait, you will get it sooner. I ordered my note 2 on Amazon on Nov.24, estimated delivery was Jan 13, phone was shipped Nov 30 and I got it Dec 3. The agent told me they give those types of date just to be on the safe side, its like Agent: "he'll get it by Dec 23rd, but just in case I'll put Jan 24 so he wont be harrasing me about why his phone hasnt came yet"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

That's what I thought. They don't want to hear complaints.

Thank you.
    12-10-2012 04:07 PM
    Best Buy is doing a price match with Amazon anyways. I called Best Buy mobile here in town, and have seen various places around the net that say they will now price match amazon since most people use the store as a showroom and then buy off the internet. Doing so is why their sales have slumped majorly.
    12-10-2012 11:30 PM
    Best Buy is doing a price match with Amazon anyways. I called Best Buy mobile here in town, and have seen various places around the net that say they will now price match amazon since most people use the store as a showroom and then buy off the internet. Doing so is why their sales have slumped majorly.
    Yea I heard that but I don't mind wait about 2 weeks (around Christmas) and it is about $30 cheaper because I don't have to pay tax.
    But thanks for the info!
    phillthedrill likes this.
    12-11-2012 09:31 AM
    Just saw that Best Buy is also offering a $50 gift card for future purchases if you buy a new smart phone through them.

$50 Gift Card Offer
    12-11-2012 12:29 PM