Samsung extra battery "Charging system" is back in stock!

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried to order one last week but they were back ordered. To be honest i really don't even need it since this phone's battery life is so amazing, but I couldn't pass up using my 50% off code on this and it might come in handy on road trips or something.

I got mine! Get yours while they are in stock

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered mine five minutes ago... really like the landscape cradle option. It wasn't in stock yesterday, but it is at the moment.

Galaxy Note II Charger and Battery Cradle

Applied my coupon code and got it for $25 :)

Click "Shop" to put it in your cart, then look at the cart to be sure it isn't in the second, "Backordered" section.

Bob

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
You get the coupon code immediately after registering your device on samsung.com

I just now registered my Note 2 on the Samsung website, but I did not get any coupon code. When I tried to buy the spare battery/charger, the website did not provide any discount and is asking if I have a coupon code. Any ideas?

Casey

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just now registered my Note 2 on the Samsung website, but I did not get any coupon code. When I tried to buy the spare battery/charger, the website did not provide any discount and is asking if I have a coupon code. Any ideas?

Casey

The code will come in an email. Mine came in almost immediately after registering. Give it some time to see if it comes in a little late.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The code will come in an email. Mine came in almost immediately after registering. Give it some time to see if it comes in a little late.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

I guess I need to keep waiting, as I didn't receive any emails for coupon codes yet. Anyone suppose if I call the 800 number to order products they will give me a discount since I registered my Note 2 on their Samsung website? I'm interested in getting the spare battery/charger.

I'm also interested in ordering the HMDI cable, but I'm confused which is the correct cord. Can someone show me the correct HMDI cord to buy for the Note 2 ?

Thanks!
Casey

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. Thanks for your help! I just now finished calling the Samsung 800 phone number, and a rep helped me to order the new spare battery charging system. I let the rep know that I had registered on the Samsung website my new Note 2, but did not receive any emails for a 1/2 off coupon discount. The rep was nice, and she said she could not verify my registration online, but went ahead and gave me the 1/2 off discount anyway, woohoo! I should receive my new spare battery charger in 3 days by UPS. I also tried ordering the MHL HDMI adapter, but that item is out of stock. Even an extra white S-Pen is out of stock, they only had the black S-Pen which costs more oddly enough. I got tired of calling around local cell phone stores telling me they have no accessories, and finally broke down to call the Samsung 800 number, haha! Worked for me!

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Got my battery charging system this morning, less than a day and a 1/2 from ordering to it being at my door step!

This thing is HUGE! Just like the Note 2.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to you guys, I got my spare battery system the other day, and at half off discount! Just today, I called the 800 number to order the HDMI 11 pin cable, and also got half off discount too! I asked the rep to give me another discount for the HDMI cable, since I had to try again a second time because it was sold out the first time. It worked! Will receive my HDMI cord in a few days.

Nightscape

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Got my battery charging system this morning, less than a day and a 1/2 from ordering to it being at my door step!

This thing is HUGE! Just like the Note 2.

Wow, you must be close to Texas. I ordered a single flip case on the 11th and just received it today in southern california.

ateamlawn

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I found an extra battery on Amazon for 7 bucks. It's not a Samsung branded battery though but it works just fine. It's 3500mah. I have heard that the Samsung battery has some type of NFC tech in it, but I'm not using NFC right now and if I chose to do so I would just change batteries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome