Anyone have any luck getting BLOCK MODE to work yet?

stephencovar

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have an awesome solution. I downloaded an app called QuickShortcutMaker. Its free! From there just search Blocking Mode and you'll be able to create a shortcut on your home screen and use Blocking Mode without any problems. I just ended up hiding the shortcut in a folder. The best part is that their isn't a need to root your phone! Good luck.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have an awesome solution. I downloaded an app called QuickShortcutMaker. Its free! From there just search Blocking Mode and you'll be able to create a shortcut on your home screen and use Blocking Mode without any problems. I just ended up hiding the shortcut in a folder. The best part is that their isn't a need to root your phone! Good luck.

I was told it doesn't work. Have you tested it? I'm rooted not that makes a difference. Let me know. Thanks.

stephencovar

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I was told it doesn't work. Have you tested it? I'm rooted not that makes a difference. Let me know. Thanks.

It works great! I haven't had a single issue. I'm not rooted and it was one of the first things I downloaded because I had Do Not Disturb on my iPhone 5 and it was awesome. I was very disappointed to find out that Verizon disabled this feature right out of the box.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
It works great! I haven't had a single issue. I'm not rooted and it was one of the first things I downloaded because I had Do Not Disturb on my iPhone 5 and it was awesome. I was very disappointed to find out that Verizon disabled this feature right out of the box.

Okay thanks I'll give it a shot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463