Bootloader Unlocked for Verizon Galaxy Note 2

Peter Blanco

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
[How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
[How to][VZW GNote2] Return to 100%Stock
From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
p
Thank you, Adam Outler suggested I flash the bootloader baseline which I did and came up with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest VZW store for help." After reading that forum it seems that flashing to stock should fix it, do you agree?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
p
Thank you, Adam Outler suggested I flash the bootloader baseline which I did and came up with "System software not authorized by Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone. Please turn off your phone and go to the nearest VZW store for help." After reading that forum it seems that flashing to stock should fix it, do you agree?

Yeah full stock should get you back up and running. Then just start over and unlock the bootloader and flash beans 4. When your done treat yourself to some pizza .

Peter Blanco

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah full stock should get you back up and running. Then just start over and unlock the bootloader and flash beans 4. When your done treat yourself to some pizza .

One this is finally working I'll keep my end of the bargain and donate to the cause, I cannot thank you enough if it pulls through as it should!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc