Previous Yahoo mail app from Google Play , push & notification do not work with newest version 2.0

vatsyk

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Previous Yahoo mail app from Google Play , push & notification do not work with newest version 2.0

3 days ago my Yahoo mail app got an update from Google Play with version 2.0 ( latest one ) but the push quit working. Does anyone have a backed up version of older Yahoo mail app ? Thanks

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Previous Yahoo mail app from Google Play , push & notification do not work with newest version 2

I just updated the Yahoo Mail app to the 2.0. The push doesn't work and also nor does the notification. I have been testing it several times with no effect.

To see if there are new emails the Inbox has to be refreshed manually (no way around it at this time). And when there is new email there is no indication.

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Previous Yahoo mail app from Google Play , push & notification do not work with newest version 2

Yahoo has messed up big time. I hope they resolve this by tomorrow. I sent them an email, not sure they'll see it.

Also now to comment on google play, you need to have a Google+ which I do not wish to establish.

vatsyk

May 8, 2010
Visit site

I will use Yahoo! Mail v1.4.5 AdFree untill 2.0 version will work

SHIVA77

Banned
Jan 9, 2012
Visit site

I heard back from Yahoo. They wanted a bit more info which I provided. I hope they fix this by tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech