Life Changing Device?

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time EVER I can say that a device has changed my life.

The power and ease of this phone is truly stunning. It honestly makes my day to day tasks a breeze along with making my life more organized and successful. From using the S pen to write a note about what I need at the store to syncing my phone with my exchange account and being more productive in the workplace the phone does it all. The size of the screen and features that are packed into the Note II definitely were the selling point for me when looking at this "phablet." Did I think it could make life a bit easier? Sure. But I never realized how much I could depend on a device everyday. I dont think I could ever get a different style phone from here on out, so Samsung better keep these babies comin! :)

This isn't supposed to be a sappy little thread about the device but I truly am thrilled I bought the Note II.

Can anyone relate? Are you happy with your purchase?

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm with ya! I was going to go with the G3, but after reading about GN2 and using the Note 10.1, I had to try the GN2. So glad I did. Love using the note/s-pen for shopping lists, attaching photos and making notes about the photo, etc And I haven't even used a small fraction of what this thing can really do.

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I use mine to stay organized. It keeps my schedule, reminds me to remember things, and it entertains me. I wondered how useful the SPen was going to be when I got it. The next day I was on the phone while driving and needed to jot a phone number down. I came to a red light, pulled out my handy SPen and wrote it down. Yep, that's a handy little thing. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I usually complain about my phone within a day of having it. I haven't said one bad word about this. Truly is the greatest phone of all time.

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

EatMyTracers

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I love my note 2, since I am in highschool it completely replaced having a planner and everyone gets jealous when I can write things down on my phone.

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm very happy with my decision. I was thinking about buying a tablet, but that would mean just another device to carry around. I really appreciate that the Note 2 is big enough to watch videos and browse the interweb. There's also enough screen real estate where the S-Pen isn't crippled. I can immediately jot down notes and thoughts as fast as I imagine them. Did I mention that it also makes calls and sends text messages?

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Wow I don't have one but I've been hearing good things about Note 2 a lot lately.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I concur with this statement. I've sold my tablet and no longer own a desktop or laptop. I just had no need for them any longer. This device has been perfection for my needs and I wish I would've had one years ago. Going to stay with the Note line for many years to come.

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I concur with this statement. I've sold my tablet and no longer own a desktop or laptop. I just had no need for them any longer. This device has been perfection for my needs and I wish I would've had one years ago. Going to stay with the Note line for many years to come.

Until the Note 3 comes out out right? HAHAHA!!!

jerry 12

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time EVER I can say that a device has changed my life.

The power and ease of this phone is truly stunning. It honestly makes my day to day tasks a breeze along with making my life more organized and successful. From using the S pen to write a note about what I need at the store to syncing my phone with my exchange account and being more productive in the workplace the phone does it all. The size of the screen and features that are packed into the Note II definitely were the selling point for me when looking at this "phablet." Did I think it could make life a bit easier? Sure. But I never realized how much I could depend on a device everyday. I dont think I could ever get a different style phone from here on out, so Samsung better keep these babies comin! :)

This isn't supposed to be a sappy little thread about the device but I truly am thrilled I bought the Note II.

Can anyone relate? Are you happy with your purchase?

Samsung has announced a Galaxy Note with a 6.3 screen coming.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I am more organized. I never used the calendar on any phone. It was just too small. I feel proud to have this phone and i'm getting more looks from girls. LOL. Only thing is i'm still trying to figure out if you can sync the calendar to Google calender?

socialcarpet

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
If they ever make Nexus phablet, I'd consider it. Not sure I could live with a phone that large but I might give it a try if it were a Nexus device made by a good manufacturer (not LG!)

corki2

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I am more organized. I never used the calendar on any phone. It was just too small. I feel proud to have this phone and i'm getting more looks from girls. LOL. Only thing is i'm still trying to figure out if you can sync the calendar to Google calender?

You just go into Settings, Accounts and click the Google account you want to use and make sure the calendar is selected. Then in the calendar app, at the top click "Calendars" and pick that calendar.

DvineMzM

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have never loved a phone as much as I love this one! It's fantastic and I haven't really found much I don't like about it (I'd prefer the power button on top... would love to stop triggering the multi-view tab when I write... wish I could write emails without having to correct things). Everyone just stares whenever I'm out (in total wonder of the magnificent goodness that is the Note 2...haha). I was going up the aisle at Target and the girl coming toward me was on her Note (and I was on mine). No words were exchanged but we both looked...smiled and knew we were both fantastic...LOL!!

Last edited:

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has announced a Galaxy Note with a 6.3 screen coming.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Android Central Forums

I have a feeling that this rumor is bogus. At least I hope it is. Personally, I think 6.3 is ridiculous even for a phablet unless they figure out a way not to change the footprint of what we currently have. Personally, I think the Note 2 is about perfect in size for a phone/tablet hybrid. Anything above 5.5 in my opinion is too large. They will lose a customer base. I want to stay with the Note line but I for one won't get the new one at 6.3 if it's true (I don't think it is).

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
battery life has changed my life, I used to live in constant fear of a dead battery and I carried a stupid backup with me all tangled with cords. I don't even think about it now.

SOTK

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
battery life has changed my life, I used to live in constant fear of a dead battery and I carried a stupid backup with me all tangled with cords. I don't even think about it now.

Agreed. I carried the GNex for almost year. While I loved the phone, the battery life was horrendous even with rooting and roming. There were times I could get through most of my day but usually I was having to charge again about the 8 hr mark. I don't even worry about it with this phone! Nice indeed!

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I carried the GNex for almost year. While I loved the phone, the battery life was horrendous even with rooting and roming. There were times I could get through most of my day but usually I was having to charge again about the 8 hr mark. I don't even worry about it with this phone! Nice indeed!

There's so much all around with Android4 that luckily "rescued" Android and now puts it in a great position for 2013.

Sent from my LT26i using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos