How do you carry your Note 2?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I came across the holster case on Best Buy's website. Some of the reviewers gave it poor reviews and said the magnet for the kickstand caused problems with their device. Others said the case was great.
Those of you that own that particular case, have you experienced any problems with it?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I came across the holster case on Best Buy's website. Some of the reviewers gave it poor reviews and said the magnet for the kickstand caused problems with their device. Others said the case was great.
Those of you that own that particular case, have you experienced any problems with it?

Did they say what kind of problems? I did not note any issues when using the case (though I did not use NFC).

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
They said they had problems with the screen acting up due to the kickstand magnets in the case. When they removed the case, the screen issues stopped. Two users said they had the issue, while two other users did not.
Here's the link:

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/reviews.jsp?skuId=7175042&pid=1218832287567

I have been using the Seidio Active case. I do like it but find it some what bulky. I just ordered the other case/holster from the online store here. Will let you know how I like it next week.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Quote "Sounds scary!"

Pfft - it's a phone! I hate how my friends and family baby their devices. As long as it runs and the screen isn't cracked, I couldn't care less how it looks. As if this wasn't obvious, I carry mine in my front pants pocket with a invisi-shield that won't stay on.

Sticking it in your back pocket is a good way to get a cracked screen, hence "sounds scary" just sayin'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
the magnets cause issue with the s pen working, depending on placement they will cause temporary dead spots on the screen.

Not trying to be rude, but do you have personal experience with this happening or is it something you read on the Internet somewhere? It is this kind of blanket statement that I often see which perpetuates misinformation. Again, I mean no offense - simply would like to know.

secondandonly

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
personal experience. I've also contacted wacom, wacom of course is the company that makes the tech that allows the s pen to work. This is not speculation, this is not a guess. This is fact.

Go get a magnet, put it on a table, put your note 2 on top, go to s note. try to color the whole screen in and watch as you have a circular spot that will not fill in at all.

I'll repeat... THIS IS A FACT.

underdonk

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
do they even make one compatible with our note 2?

a3ume3yj.jpg

N2myN2

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Levi's jeans 99% of the time. Left front pocket. I work hard on my job climbing up on and around in large machines. I never notice it's there unless I put pressure against it by laying against it. I've put some pretty good force against it and checked to see if I cracked my screen. Nada. I use the factory flip cover and a screen protector from the Verizon store.
HTH
Rob

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol