Lock screen apps

Titans9307

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Good Afternoon,

I just got my Note on Tues. I had the DNA, but was concerned I would run out of storage, or be stuck without a charger. Anyway, this is my first Samsung phone. The phone is great, and I'm glad I switched. I was wondering if someone could answer a question. What is the purpose of apps on the lock screen if you can not access the apps? Am I doing something wrong? I have pushed on each app, and nothing happens. I would like to be able to access S voice to make calls when I'm driving. Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Good Afternoon,

I just got my Note on Tues. I had the DNA, but was concerned I would run out of storage, or be stuck without a charger. Anyway, this is my first Samsung phone. The phone is great, and I'm glad I switched. I was wondering if someone could answer a question. What is the purpose of apps on the lock screen if you can not access the apps? Am I doing something wrong? I have pushed on each app, and nothing happens. I would like to be able to access S voice to make calls when I'm driving. Thanks

Drag them up and accross the screen and they will open the particular app directly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12