Soooooo happy I listened to you guys...

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
and bought a screen protector for the Note II. The amount of small and large scratches on the screen protector is horrifying. I dont even know how they got there but without the protector I would be in BIG trouble even if half of the scratches made it to the glass. They are super small and doesnt hinder the viewing of the beautiful screen but when the screen is off you can see them from a mile away.

So glad I bought one after I told myself the screen was too nice to cover up.

I have this one and love it FYI

Amazon.com: SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Screen Protector Clear Steinheil [Ultra Oleophobic] [2-PACK] for Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, T-Mobile, International - Galaxy Note II / N7100 - Oil Resistant / CLEAR: Cell Phones & Accessories

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmm interesting... Haven't gotten a screen protector and not sure that I want or need it. I haven't had any issues with scratches on the screen but I have noticed that with these screen protectors you see scratches more than on the glass.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Give the oleophobic a good cleaning with your microfiber cloth after applying as it comes with a grabby residue brand new. I'm quite happy with mine.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmm interesting... Haven't gotten a screen protector and not sure that I want or need it. I haven't had any issues with scratches on the screen but I have noticed that with these screen protectors you see scratches more than on the glass.

Good point. I think they definitely show more scratches then the glass would but even if a 1/4 of the scratches made its way to the screen I think it would be no good. I really dont know how I got some of the bigger scratches on the screen lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781