[How to] edit apps for use with multi window.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmm yea I see that. I downloaded what was made available, but I kind feel better about it and more secure if I could figure out how to do it myself. Oh one other thing I was wondering was why it does a ping check when you try to get the Script working? Seems kind of odd to need an internet connection no?

Because its setup to check for updates to the application I believe. So it checks for connection then asks if you would like to check for an update

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Because its setup to check for updates to the application I believe. So it checks for connection then asks if you would like to check for an update

Ah ok that makes sense. Made me feel wary when I saw it but that would make sense. Still don't get why the one I was successful with though won't let me put it on the multiview:/

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ah ok that makes sense. Made me feel wary when I saw it but that would make sense. Still don't get why the one I was successful with though won't let me put it on the multiview:/

Yeah I don't know enough to to have an answer for that :(

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Hmm.. don't get it.. successful decompile, successful recompile, it says signed on the title.. but nothing but pure unadulterated fail.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Chrome. I know it's been apparently done by others but would Definitely like to know how/why it doesn't work for me even though it says it's successful.
Check your edits to the xml, it worked for me.

Chrome already works with Multi View anyway?

Unless the app has been updated to accomodate multi view or you're rooted and have the mwc tool, no it doesn't.

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Check your edits to the xml, it worked for me.

If they were wrong would they say successful or be without errors? For each like say the first xml edit (category.launcher I believe it is), do you click right next to the < then paste or is there one space in between the > or several spaces? Or do you click the enter/return button to make sure there's a paragraph amount of space between them. Same with the /application one.

Unless the app has been updated to accomodate multi view or you're rooted and have the mwc tool, no it doesn't.

Right I meant people have already posted Chrome as being one that can work with Multiview. mwctool?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
If they were wrong would they say successful or be without errors? For each like say the first xml edit (category.launcher I believe it is), do you click right next to the < then paste or is there one space in between the > or several spaces? Or do you click the enter/return button to make sure there's a paragraph amount of space between them. Same with the /application one.

Right I meant people have already posted Chrome as being one that can work with Multiview. mwctool?

The instructions say after the line for the first edit and before the line in the last one.
I go to the line and hit enter.

Mwc is the multi window control tool. You flash the file for the bar then install the mwc tool. It allows you to add any file to multi view.

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
The instructions say after the line for the first edit and before the line in the last one.
I go to the line and hit enter.

Hmm ok so a paragraph then between the two. I'll try that.

Mwc is the multi window control tool. You flash the file for the bar then install the mwc tool. It allows you to add any file to multi view.

That's the Script window that closed out on me, which forced me to just use the manual CMD method? Or is that related to rooting/flashing?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Hmm ok so a paragraph then between the two. I'll try that.

That's the Script window that closed out on me, which forced me to just use the manual CMD method? Or is that related to rooting/flashing?

You don't need space, just put the 1st edit under the line and the second above the line.

Mwc is an app that works with a file that has to he flashed.

dominick_7

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Oh ok thank you. Which path is the right one to use, the one in listed in CLASSPATH or by just going to the Java bin folder as I have been?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01