Does anyone know if this app is working with the Note II? I am coming from a Thunderbolt to the Note II an I am trying to move my Angry Bird data. Unfortunately it is not working.

I played 1 level in each game, copied the data from by TBolt to the SD card, placed the SD card in my Note II, copied the data to the internal storage on my Note II and then clicked restore in the app. It asks my if I want to overwrite and I click OK. But when I go to the game, nothing is updated.

What am I doing wrong, or does this app not work with the Note II?
    12-21-2012 05:55 PM
    Dont think it works with Jelly Bean. Check the app description.

Im in the same boat. Its why i dont play angry birds anymore. Tired of losing progress.

Does anyone know if this app is working with the Note II? I am coming from a Thunderbolt to the Note II an I am trying to move my Angry Bird data. Unfortunately it is not working.

I played 1 level in each game, copied the data from by TBolt to the SD card, placed the SD card in my Note II, copied the data to the internal storage on my Note II and then clicked restore in the app. It asks my if I want to overwrite and I click OK. But when I go to the game, nothing is updated.

What am I doing wrong, or does this app not work with the Note II?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    12-22-2012 07:09 AM
    Cant move apps to SD card since ICS I believe. I hate loosing game data when I change out devices myself. I think right now the only way to save the data is to root the device and use something like Titanium Backup. I wish Google would add in some way to keep all saved games and such when moving from one device to the next.
    12-22-2012 09:11 AM
    There seems to be an "Angry Birds Backup" app by ANTBEE. Just follow the steps in that thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ml#post1065964
    12-22-2012 09:24 AM
    Google is all about cloud storage for everything but they dont implement a system to allow apps to save progress files to google drive. Its really one of the few things thats holding back phones from being serious gaming devices.
    12-22-2012 09:47 AM
    There seems to be an "Angry Birds Backup" app by ANTBEE. Just follow the steps in that thread.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ml#post1065964
    i've tried both. it seems that both do not support jellybean.
    12-22-2012 03:01 PM