So I went to best buy today to get the note 2 with the letstalk.com price match. Well apparently they will not accept them as an approved price match. The manager told me that they will not take any online company as a price match. What the hell best buy. Before Christmas you said sure no problem but I didn't have the cash at the time. Now I have to wait another week or two to get a couple more bucks. Ugh. So frustrated, especially since it is snowing like crazy and it took me over two hours to get home because I wasted my time in the store. Ah well. At least there price is down to $249.99 now. Ok done ranting.
    12-26-2012 07:15 PM
    So I went to best buy today to get the note 2 with the letstalk.com price match. Well apparently they will not accept them as an approved price match. The manager told me that they will not take any online company as a price match. What the hell best buy. Before Christmas you said sure no problem but I didn't have the cash at the time. Now I have to wait another week or two to get a couple more bucks. Ugh. So frustrated, especially since it is snowing like crazy and it took me over two hours to get home because I wasted my time in the store. Ah well. At least there price is down to $249.99 now. Ok done ranting.
    Just go to a different best buy.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    leroybrute likes this.
    12-26-2012 08:01 PM
    If one says no chances are not good another will say yes. Corporate policies are in tact

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    12-26-2012 09:29 PM
    If one says no chances are not good another will say yes. Corporate policies are in tact

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet
    It is up to the discretion of the individual managers of each best buy branch- Corporate policy
    12-26-2012 09:38 PM
    I got the Bestbuy in my hometown to price match the let's talk price on the 21st of December, so I'm pretty sure it depends on what store you try it at.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    12-26-2012 09:53 PM
    I've had them price match online prices at multiple locations. As long as I could show the price to them.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Android Central Forums
    12-26-2012 09:55 PM
    I got mine from BB for$199 on the 18th It was the amazon price at the time. Just have to get the right salesperson

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    12-26-2012 10:47 PM
    You didn't do your research. Letstalk is not on BB's list. As for what would have happened if you had led with a price from a website that's on their list, we'll never know.

From
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/e?l...token=5c0ZKfjc

For the above promotions, the Designated Major Online Retailers are: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, CircuitCity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, HP.com, HomeDepot.com, Lowes.com, Newegg.com, OfficeDepot.com, OfficeMax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, TigerDirect.com, and Walmart.com.
    12-26-2012 10:50 PM
    Well they told me before Christmas that they would match the lets talk price. But now it doesn't seem they will. I called all the locations in the area last night and asked the managers. All said no. So it is what it is. Just have to wait until next Thursday and I can get it at 249.99. Not that bad when I can get 45 for my thunderbolt. Still not as nice as the 199.

Brandon
    12-27-2012 09:28 AM
    Well they told me before Christmas that they would match the lets talk price. But now it doesn't seem they will. I called all the locations in the area last night and asked the managers. All said no. So it is what it is. Just have to wait until next Thursday and I can get it at 249.99. Not that bad when I can get 45 for my thunderbolt. Still not as nice as the 199.

Brandon
    Well calling won't always get you great results. If you go in they will try not to lose the sale and are more inclined to help you.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    12-27-2012 10:31 AM
    You've seen the website, why do you keep on trying to match the Letstalk prices?

Amazon has the N2 for 199.99 for new customers, for instance.
    12-27-2012 03:45 PM
    Why don't you try selling your TB on Swappa or eBay? You might be able to get more than $45 for it, at least I would think so.
    12-27-2012 05:13 PM
    Why don't you try selling your TB on Swappa or eBay? You might be able to get more than $45 for it, at least I would think so.
    I just got $55 for my tbolt on ebay 3 weeks ago

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    12-27-2012 06:10 PM
    It just isn't worth the hassle in my opinion. If I knew someone who needed a phone I would give it to them before getting money for it. I am sure that I could get more. But I think my time is worth more than the extra $10 I can get.
    Who? likes this.
    12-28-2012 09:34 AM