Anyone else noticing this issue? I'm coming from an S3 with almost immediate response when you would hit the home button or power button to wake the device up from a blank screen. With the Note 2 there is a few second lag from the time you hit the home or power button until the device wakes up. Anyone else notice this issue or know how to fix it?
    12-26-2012 06:52 PM
    Anyone else noticing this issue? I'm coming from an S3 with almost immediate response when you would hit the home button or power button to wake the device up from a blank screen. With the Note 2 there is a few second lag from the time you hit the home or power button until the device wakes up. Anyone else notice this issue or know how to fix it?
    I agree. I noticed the same thing coming from my S3, but everything else is fast
    12-26-2012 07:36 PM
    Pretty common issue with almost everyone, and while there are a few ways to try and make it better, most won't help. Its just something with the note 2.
    12-26-2012 07:41 PM
    Pretty common issue with almost everyone, and while there are a few ways to try and make it better, most won't help. Its just something with the note 2.
    I think this is a designed issue with Sammy and the Note 2. I think it's the phone waking up from deep sleep maybe, which is why the phone gets such great battery life.

just my supposition.
    12-27-2012 05:57 AM
    Its not the phone, its because of S Voice. It is waiting for a second hit to start S Voice. If you want to disable that, you can go into S Voice settings and disable the setting for double home button click or if you don't use S Voice at all you can disable it in your Applications Settings.
    12-27-2012 08:50 AM
    Its not the phone, its because of S Voice. It is waiting for a second hit to start S Voice. If you want to disable that, you can go into S Voice settings and disable the setting for double home button click or if you don't use S Voice at all you can disable it in your Applications Settings.
    Yep, that did the trick !!!!
    12-27-2012 10:15 AM