Instant upload pics in gallery...cannot delete. ..help?

lethabolaka maponya

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
i have this instant picture uploaded i have been trying to delete from galary and also google plus but they still there what other options are there hence i dont see any options to delete

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
i have this instant picture uploaded i have been trying to delete from galary and also google plus but they still there what other options are there hence i dont see any options to delete

Delete the picture from the instant upload folder on Google Plus, delete from the instant upload folder on Picasa, clear cache in your Gallery. If it hasn't synced in a while, sometimes it goes forever without doing so automatically, the pics will continue to show. Just a quick FYI, if you've used that pic in a post it will continue to show in your gallery until you delete it from Google Plus and Picasa. If you don't want any photos other than those actually on your phone from showing, disable Picasa and Photo sync under your Google account on the phone.

Last edited:

Goingto1

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Im no expert have had my new gn2 few weeks but I was on phone with tech support for 2 hours with 3 levels and they told me to delete my pics off picasa on a regular computer on the Internet in order to get the uploaded pics off my phone. It did not work. The pics are off picasa, but still on my new phone. I still don't know how to get rid of the 5 pics.

cj100570

Spoken Word?
Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Im no expert have had my new gn2 few weeks but I was on phone with tech support for 2 hours with 3 levels and they told me to delete my pics off picasa on a regular computer on the Internet in order to get the uploaded pics off my phone. It did not work. The pics are off picasa, but still on my new phone. I still don't know how to get rid of the 5 pics.

Did you give the instructions I shared above a try? As long as the photo isn't still on your phone, either internal memory or SD card, it should definitely be gone after a cache wipe. Deleting the picture from both Picasa and Google Plus is the key if it is an uploaded picture that you no longer want to show up in your gallery.

chetan123456789

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
i am unable to delete photo in instant upload folder in my mobile samsung s6 802

- - - Updated - - -

i am unable to delete photo in instant upload folder in my mobile samsung s6 802

waynot

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I have the Galaxy 3S. The Instant Upload folder in my gallery can not be deleted. I've done everything mentioned in past posts that I can do. It's not the pictures, it's the fact I can't get rid of them, it's driving me crazy! HELP!

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Delete the picture from the instant upload folder on Google Plus, delete from the instant upload folder on Picasa, clear cache in your Gallery. If it hasn't synced in a while, sometimes it goes forever without doing so automatically, the pics will continue to show. Just a quick FYI, if you've used that pic in a post it will continue to show in your gallery until you delete it from Google Plus and Picasa. If you don't want any photos other than those actually on your phone from showing, disable Picasa and Photo sync under your Google account on the phone.

This will only stop Google+ and Picasa from syncing to your phone. You will also have to Clear Data from the Gallery app itself. You will have to go into settings, application manager, scroll over to All, and scroll down to Gallery and click Clear Data. This will refresh your Gallery, depending on how many pics you had, once it is done you will no longer see any Google+ or Picasa pics. It will only show the pics that are stored on your phone itself.

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I go to google + but still don't see tab to delete pics. How do I do it?

Its very simple really, once you are in your photos you will see a check mark on the bottom of the pics. You will click on the check of the pic you want to delete and then a "trash can" will appear to the right of the check, click on the "trash can" and that pic will be deleted. You can check numerous pics in your photo albums and then click on the "trash can" that's up on the toolbar that appears when you click on the check mark. Hope this is what you were trying to do and that it helps, cheers.

ctg786

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
You need to go into settings, application manager, scroll over to All, and scroll down to Gallery and click Clear Data. This will refresh your Gallery, depending on how many pics you had, once it is done you will no longer see any Google+ or Picasa pics. It will only show the pics that are stored on your phone itself.
Thanks.
Nazmul A. Chowdhury

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital