The case looked great but there are some definite build issues.
    I've got a full slideshow of the case and an explanation of why I can't fully recommend it without some slight improvements

I covered them all in my full review here.

If somebody does want to buy the case, here is a one time use code for 10% off at elago's website: DCWW-Q75F-3UBL-VNVB
    First to use the code gets it!
    12-29-2012 04:23 AM
    My flip cover is sturdy on my Elago. I have a black one, it says handmade leather flip cover on the inside.....I love the case personally. I d pay 30 again for it.
    12-29-2012 04:39 AM
    My flip cover is sturdy on my Elago. I have a black one, it says handmade leather flip cover on the inside.....I love the case personally. I d pay 30 again for it.
    if you look on their site it says the cover is made from "PU LATHER" spelling aside PU is not real leather.

"PU (Poly) Synthetic Leather is a man made material that will represent the look and feel of Genuine Leather but in fact is NOT. This PU material is far less durable, considerably cheaper in cost, and may not last long if used often. This material is extremely pliable and will stretch kind of like a spandex material. It has a more shiny appearance and generally is far less thick than real leather. Grooves similar to your fingerprints are mechanically pressed into the material to give it that REAL look. These grooves are far less defined and are hairlike impressions. This material for the most part is Waterproof and easily cleaned or maintained. For persons on a tight budget this material is the way to go. It's about half the cost of real leather products and will still look awesome in your collection. If your Strict on your Leather policy, this IS NOT the way to go."
    12-30-2012 01:39 AM