Stop being nervous

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=235878
[App] OneClick Root/Patch security exploit

Then

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=233805
  • [VZW GNote2]Remove Bloatware

Then go have a slice of pizza

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

• Tried using titanium backup to force uninstall and was presented with an error message. It didn't delete anything. Is there a rom available with the bloat removed that will have s pen functionality and the multi Window that I can flash?

Sent from my Verizon Note 2

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Tried using titanium backup to force uninstall and was presented with an error message. It didn't delete anything. Is there a rom available with the bloat removed that will have s pen functionality and the multi Window that I can flash?

Ya, it's called either Jelly Beans Build 5 or CleanROM ACE 4.0.5V

Your choice. (I'm rocking the Beans ROM since Dec 1st and I'm it's 5th build already). Awesome ROM

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
With beans can you move apps to the sd card?

I dunno about moving apps to the sd card BUT there's an option that you can switch between the internal memory and sd card, tricking the phone that your (let's say 32GB or 64 micro sd) card is your internal memory like this:
(Normally, it's the other way around)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-01-06-22-14-38.png
    Screenshot_2013-01-06-22-14-38.png
    378.8 KB · Views: 31

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I dunno about moving apps to the sd card BUT there's an option that you can switch between the internal memory and sd card, tricking the phone that your (let's say 32GB or 64 micro sd) card is your internal memory like this:
(Normally, it's the other way around)

That's awesome. So is beans mostly stock?

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes it's awesome and yes, it's mostly stock. The only verizon app that I left in my phone is the WORKING mobile hotspot. :D

Thanks for helping me out man. Such a noob when it comes to rooting stuff. I'm wondering if I should get a 64gb card now. I have a 32gb in the phone now.

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for helping me out man. Such a noob when it comes to rooting stuff. I'm wondering if I should get a 64gb card now. I have a 32gb in the phone now.

You're welcome. That's what we're all here for. As for order the 64gb now or keep the 32, that depends on you now, especially on how much space you have left. But it doesn't hurt to order a 64 now so you can be ready along the way. (Mine should be coming in by Wednesday, even though I still have the 32 also) LOL

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You're welcome. That's what we're all here for. As for order the 64gb now or keep the 32, that depends on you now, especially on how much space you have left. But it doesn't hurt to order a 64 now so you can be ready along the way. (Mine should be coming in by Wednesday, even though I still have the 32 also) LOL

The 32 I have is almost completely free because you can't really use it anyway until you root lol. Really stupid that Google took away the ability to save apps to the sd card