4000mah Ebay Battery review

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
So I thought I would give this battery a shot. Its the KINPS brand from China. Originally with my stock battery I was getting 18-19 hours or so with my screen at 50% and with light to moderate/heavy use. That in itself is awesome since my towards the end of my old Droid X's life it only lasted about 3-4 hours before running to the charger (now bought a 4300mah battery for it and it still doesnt last as long as my Note 2 with the extended battery). When I first installed this battery I ran it all the way down to 1% and charged it for 10 hours like the instructions said. I ran the battery down doing my usual routine with some movies via otg cable and usb stick, web surfing, games, speaker phone calls, playing music, and texting. Well, when I ran it down I only got around 23-24 hours. I was kind of disappointed.

After the next 2 charges the battery just got better and better. My personal best so far is 40 hours and this is with my "usual" routine. The battery itself fits perfectly in the oem slot without having to swap out the back cover. I find myself only having to charge my phone every other day.

In short this battery is highly recommended!!! Didn't hurt that it was dirt cheap as well at 12.99 with free shipping.

Last edited:

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
So I thought I would give this battery a shot. Its the KINPS brand from China. Originally with my stock battery I was getting 18-19 hours or so with my screen at 50% and with light to moderate/heavy use. That in itself is awesome since my towards the end of my old Droid X's life it only lasted about 3-4 hours before running to the charger (now bought a 4300mah battery for it and it still doesnt last as long as my Note 2 with the extended battery). When I first installed this battery I ran it all the way down to 1% and charged it for 10 hours like the instructions said. I ran the battery down doing my usual routine with some movies via otg cable and usb stick, web surfing, games, speaker phone calls, playing music, and texting. Well, when I ran it down I only got around 23-24 hours. I was kind of disappointed.

After the next 2 charges the battery just got better and better. My personal best so far is 40 hours and this is with my "usual" routine. The battery itself fits perfectly in the oem slot without having to swap out the back cover. I find myself only having to charge my phone every other day.

In short this battery is highly recommended!!! Didn't hurt that it was dirt cheap as well at 12.99 with free shipping.

Can you send us a link please ?

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I've always questioned whether a lot these cheaper third party batteries truly measure up to genuine OEM Samsung batteries. Not to mention they make me uncomfortable in risking damage to my high end device just to save a few bucks (not worth it IMO). Rather spend a few extra bucks sticking with genuine Samsung batteries. At least if something were to go wrong you have full recourse with Samsung. :)

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Those are just estimated but I looked and you ordered from a different vendor than I did. Mine shipped on 11-23 and I revieved it on 12-03, so it should be pretty quick. especially coming from China.

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, this is exactly the same size as the OEM battery... it does not require a different back cover. They do have bigger capacity batteries but those will make the thin profile of the note look like a step :) Couple examples of my battery life on 2 different occasions... these werent exactly intensive days... more light to modeate use... the 7% was more heavier use..

Attachments

• Note1.png
    Note1.png
    307.7 KB · Views: 186
  • Note2.png
    Note2.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 188

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I saw a 6200mah battery available. But I don't trust that Chinese ebay generic crap. If it is legit, that thing would last 2 full days with moderate use easy

sent from Galaxy Note 2

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with aftermarket batteries. Not worth it IMHO.

I saw a 6200mah battery available. But I don't trust that Chinese ebay generic crap. If it is legit, that thing would last 2 full days with moderate use easy

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Ahhhhh.. the age old question of name brand vs chinese made. Im not going to start a flame war over this but in reality I just wanted to give people who are interested a cheap option that I have tried myself. I have used this battery for over a month now and not even a hiccup, it is fast as ever. Haven't even had to re-start my phone for any reason. So, just passing some info on.

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with aftermarket batteries. Not worth it IMHO.

sent from Galaxy Note 2

What are your on screen times with those numbers?

I don't know, I never looked, however i did find out that I could get extra details on it. Sorry, like the saying goes "you learn something new every day."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc