4000mah Ebay Battery review

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I have had bad luck with after market batteries in the past, most perform okay when I first got it, but after a while, performance decreased, at a rate way faster than stock batteries.

That, and cell phone batteries have exploded before. Yes, chance is very slim, but, imo, Samsung batteries are less likely to explode. Of course, a note 2 battery did explode, so anything is possible. It is easier to track down Samsung than some ebay vendor selling stuff from overseas.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II
That was a Note 1 battery that exploded, not a Note 2.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site

I mean no disrespect but u purchased a 3200mah battery and stock is 3100mah so you wont see much of a difference.

ReuvenNY

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I mean no disrespect but u purchased a 3200mah battery and stock is 3100mah so you wont see much of a difference.
I was not looking for difference- I was looking for the same, and I got it. Many times you buy an after market battery that's worthless, but not the one I bought.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Update: After using the battery for two weeks, yesterday I noticed that the battery went all the way down to 12% on normal usage. But, I'm not gonna say the battery is starting to fail. I had almost no signal most of the day so it might just be working overtime trying to obtain a signal. I just took it off charge so it's at 100% now and I'll post back later tonight on the latest update. BTW, I put in my OEM battery to charge it up for the first time in two weeks and it was still at 100%. Thats good to know. Good luck with yours. I can say it has been awesome so far.

OK folks heres the deal. The battery is still fine. I work on Aircraft and I am inside a Hangar for 8 hours a day and also inside the aircraft for most of that time. While at work I have about two bars of signal and that is a 3g signal if the hangar doors are closed. So, with that said, I still think this battery is good to go. The poor performance I had was in fact because the phone was digging deep to maintain a signal and dragged the battery down in the process. When the doors are open, I get a very good 4G signal and the battery doesn't suffer from it. All in all, the battery is worth every bit of the 12 bucks I spent. Again, good luck with yours.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
OK folks heres the deal. The battery is still fine. I work on Aircraft and I am inside a Hangar for 8 hours a day and also inside the aircraft for most of that time. While at work I have about two bars of signal and that is a 3g signal if the hangar doors are closed. So, with that said, I still think this battery is good to go. The poor performance I had was in fact because the phone was digging deep to maintain a signal and dragged the battery down in the process. When the doors are open, I get a very good 4G signal and the battery doesn't suffer from it. All in all, the battery is worth every bit of the 12 bucks I spent. Again, good luck with yours.

what airline? I also work for us airways

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this as well when I was in training in a basement with a huge concrete base... phone barely held 1 bar down there and battery drained quick... i think my battery would have died if the oem was still in there...

Ed270

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Been about 6 months since this thread has been given any love. Any long term updates from the 4000mah users ? Thanks in advance

Mine bit the dust after about 2 months use at least it was only $12

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

pizza5

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
New here but have been a Note 2er since Dec. Have tried numerous extended batteries for this puppy and have been uniformly pleased. I divide them into those that fit within the original case and those that don't. I have used the 6200 and a 6500 mah battery and admittedly with light use I have gone up to 7 days before recharging. I have also seen a 9300 monster from somebody named "Zero Lemon" that must last to the day before infinity. Of course with these big boys you pay a price in size and heft but they are not that expensive with the exception of the 9300 which goes for about $40-$45 with a custom case. Have used a "Gold " 4200 and am currently testing a 4300 that fits within the original case. So far it looks promising. Oh, did I mention that the latter was less than $6. delivered. Am not a shil so you'll have to find it yourself beyond d-bay. BL, just because it is cheap and from our friends in China does not necessarily mean its a ticking bomb. Use your independent judgment as you would with wine. Few people can tell a $20 wine from a $100 wine. Don't be mindless and assume price is the only way to judge something.

YukeYukeTroublemaker

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Been about 6 months since this thread has been given any love. Any long term updates from the 4000mah users ? Thanks in advance

Mine is chugging along quite well... just to test I swapped in my old battery and best I managed was 18-19 hours under the same type usage I am using this battery... best under 20 buck battery I ever used!

Attachments

• 2013-08-15-18-12-34.png
    2013-08-15-18-12-34.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2013-08-15-18-12-45.png
    2013-08-15-18-12-45.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 34

pizza5

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I mentioned a little while back that I had gotten a 4300 mah slim battery for about $6 on ebay. Have used it for about 2 weeks with several total discharges and recharges. Sad to say this is a sick puppy. I don't think it even lasts as long as the original. I protested to ebay and after a litle hassle I got the money back. My advice: Don't eat moldy birthday cake and avoid the 4300 battery on ebay. That being said my standard "go to" battery when I want the slim factor is a "Gold" 4200 bat that I really do believe is 4200mah, which typically lasts me 3+ days, albeit with light use. When I use my 6500mah Onite I know it will last about 6 days, admittedly with light use. I have just purchased a 4000mah Floureon slim battery on ebay for about $8. I'll be happy to report on it in a little bit if any one is interested.I tried several thingies on Google Play to measure the physical capacity but remain unsatisfied.Can anyone on this planet recommend some software that can measure the true mah capacity?

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I mentioned a little while back that I had gotten a 4300 mah slim battery for about $6 on ebay. Have used it for about 2 weeks with several total discharges and recharges. Sad to say this is a sick puppy. I don't think it even lasts as long as the original. I protested to ebay and after a litle hassle I got the money back. My advice: Don't eat moldy birthday cake and avoid the 4300 battery on ebay. That being said my standard "go to" battery when I want the slim factor is a "Gold" 4200 bat that I really do believe is 4200mah, which typically lasts me 3+ days, albeit with light use. When I use my 6500mah Onite I know it will last about 6 days, admittedly with light use. I have just purchased a 4000mah Floureon slim battery on ebay for about $8. I'll be happy to report on it in a little bit if any one is interested.I tried several thingies on Google Play to measure the physical capacity but remain unsatisfied.Can anyone on this planet recommend some software that can measure the true mah capacity?

I'd be interested to know how that $8 battery performs.

Noted via tapatalk

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine bit the dust after about 2 months use at least it was only $12

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Well folks, Mine is still going strong. I still use it instead of my stock battery but I do keep the stock battery with me anyway. I've never needed it !!!!

rdonnelly

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered one of the batteries myself, I see very little bad FB about the batteries or anything else, what is the difference give samsung retailer $50 for a Chinese battery, or $13 for a Chinese battery, the difference is about $37 bucks! ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463