will VZW Note 2 have better, same, or worse battery time compare to my current VZW Galaxy S3?

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
will VZW Note 2 have better, same, or worse battery time compare to my current VZW Galaxy S3?

I have already ordered a Note 2 from VZW, but I did not think about the battery issue until today. :)
My current VZW Galaxy S3 has amazing battery life, based on how I've used it in the last few
months.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Coming from a sgs 3, the battery life on the note 2 is 5/3>

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

treb1797

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
If your amazed by the battery life w/ your S3 then you'll be speechless once you get your Note 2. I went from a S3 to Note 2 & I can finally say I have a phone where I don't have to worry about battery life.

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
If your amazed by the battery life w/ your S3 then you'll be speechless once you get your Note 2. I went from a S3 to Note 2 & I can finally say I have a phone where I don't have to worry about battery life.

cool... that means I'm trading in my Galaxy S3... got a trade-in quote of $307 + $50 bonus from Gazelle right now.... so no need to keep the old S3 around! :D

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Another vote here for the Note 2 battery being a tank. Have not had one instance where I was worried about battery life and not making it through the day. On normal daily usage for me, I can get anywhere between 1.5-2 full days out of it. Obviously that changes per usage but its pretty good to know I can at minimum last a full day without having to ensure ill need a plug before I get to bed.

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree with all of the other replies...

My Note 2 easily outlasts my wife's S3 & I am a heavier user than her.

Enjoy your N2!

ZacHolley

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
as everyone else said I came from s3 to note 2 and I go from 730am to 2-3 am some days and never have needed to charge it ive seen over 6 hours screen on time on a few occasions also!! its a beast

CodyAB30

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I get at minimum a full day out of it. I would consider myself a moderate user, some days heavier than others, but for the most part moderate usage. I am so use to my Thunderbolt that I take my charger with me to work EVERY day and it never leaves my coat pocket, dont plug it in until I go to bed at night.

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to get less than 26 hours out of my VZW Note 2 battery with any amount of use. Thing is a monster

sent from Galaxy Note 2

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Leaving LTE enabled at all times. I don't have to use the phone info app to disable 4g like I did with my crappy razr battery to make it a full day. This thing plows along

sent from Galaxy Note 2

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Leaving LTE enabled at all times. I don't have to use the phone info app to disable 4g like I did with my crappy razr battery to make it a full day. This thing plows along

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Oh I read your previous post incorrectly. Sorry about that. I thought you wrote "what's with that LTE ALWAYS on".... won one for ADD

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh I read your previous post incorrectly. Sorry about that. I thought you wrote "what's with that LTE ALWAYS on".... won one for ADD

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Haha. No worries. It's always better to ask. I do that all the time. Reading too fast

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Touchpaddle

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
my Note 2 arrived this morning.... first thing I did was plug in the charger. It was already at 76% out of the box, so didn't take too long to reach 100%.

I've played it for the last two hours, but the battery has already dropped to 47%. Can this be right? All I did was browse the internet, play with the S Pen. No video or audio playback at all. Scree brightness was on auto.

Will it improve after a few more charging cycles?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance