I noticed that I had a pop-up message today that my sim was re-something'ing (I say re_-something because I can't remember the something part) then the phone reset (I've never had a reset since I got the phone last month), then later today as I was coming out of the subway at "Grand Central" the phone gave me a weird message that it was going into "global mode" the 3g came back then a few minutes later and phone normal since. Any idea what is going on here?
    01-06-2013 04:59 PM
    I noticed that I had a pop-up message today that my sim was re-something'ing (I say re_-something because I can't remember the something part) then the phone reset (I've never had a reset since I got the phone last month), then later today as I was coming out of the subway at "Grand Central" the phone gave me a weird message that it was going into "global mode" the 3g came back then a few minutes later and phone normal since. Any idea what is going on here?
    Settings> more settings> mobile networks> network mode> set it to LTE/CDMA...

Your phone is set to search for global networks when it doesn't detect any other network. Make the change I just mentioned and you should be fine.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    01-06-2013 05:53 PM