Can't delete images in gallery with "picasa" icon. I have no Picasa account.

Leeben

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
The way to delete the Picasa albums off of the phone but not your Google account is to make sure that the sync option is off. Then go to Settings - Application Manager - All - Gallery - Clear Data/Clear Cache

I just did this on mine and so far so good.

'apatalk

Last edited:

Keyvan Mirfakhrai

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
OK, file this one under extremely annoying!

I have no Picasa account and do not want one.

Since about a week ago, every time I add an image to my Gmail Contacts, the image also shows up in my Gallery and I have no way of deleting it from the Gallery.

These images have a small Picasa icon on them, but I have no Picasa account and don 't wish to open one and certainly not on my PC.

Any ideas how to delete these pics?

Thank you, S

Keyvan Mirfakhrai

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site

Since about a week ago, every time I add an image to my Gmail Contacts, the image also shows up in my Gallery and I have no way of deleting it from the Gallery.

These images have a small Picasa icon on them, but I have no Picasa account and don 't wish to open one and certainly not on my PC.

Thank you, S

Davinder Pal Singh1

May 29, 2016
Visit site
The way to delete the Picasa albums off of the phone but not your Google account is to make sure that the sync option is off. Then go to Settings - Application Manager - All - Gallery - Clear Data/Clear Cache

I just did this on mine and so far so good.

'apatalk

Thank you so very much, I was really annoyed but live android so this came out as a great relief. My phone feels so clean after removing all that unwanted junk from what's app shares.

Thanks again

Azazil

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Guys, maybe you can try using this method.
Go to google drive in your phone.. click the menu button on top left conner. Click on google photos.. then select the picture you want to delete and click delete everywhere.. have a nice day.. =)

rajhan ananth

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site

Thank you, S