Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

Did you buy a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 made in China or Korea?

• Total voters

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded Jan 10th. Verizon. Mine is made in China. No problems with it.
Am so pleased with this phone. I couldn't be happier

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine is Korean made. Brings a little smile to my face that I have one less Chinese item in my house. Now if it was just made here in the US!

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I originally bought one made in Korea. Had it replaced by Asurion insurance with one from China. I see no difference what so ever. Had I never seen this topic I would probably have never known there were two options. I wonder what the difference is... if any.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

ashokpr716

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I bought a korean version but I dont know whether it is original or not ..pls someone tell me how too check whether it is original or not .... friendss pls help .. all the games and *#0*# code is also working but still I have some doubt ..thank you

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine was forged in Mount Doom by Sauron.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Now THAT'S the version I want. Forged in Mount Doom=quality. Not only will it last forever, but if someone steals it, it will come back to you on its own.

But, unfortunately, that isn't the one I have. Picked mine up from LetsTalk just before Christmas. Made in Korea.

I wonder if Samsung originally made them in Korea, then shifted production to China.

krbullock2011

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I had seen that you said you had bought an international phone. I was wondering if you had to figure out how to lock that phone . I have recently bought a phone off the website everbuying.com and I was under the impression that I would be able to use it her in the us but my wireless provider said that it may need to be unlocked and it has to have 2 sim cards in it . so do you have any suggestions on how I go about unlocking it? I have googled it but the phone only says android note and that is it. no model number or anything else. also it has imei numbers and not esn.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon