I am soon getting the note 2 and I have a few questions regarding calendar alerts. I like to keep my weekly schedules on my work email with due dates for all of the product that's too be completed. I am able to sync my exchange server with my thunderbolt and get notifications quite easily. However I never create them from my phone because it takes longer than writing the notes in the meeting and plugging them in at my desk. Is it nice and easy with the note? Will I be able to use the S pen in the calender? Also hoping that the S Note app allows me to save in different folders. It's that a possibility? I would love to get rid of using note pads all together at work and use the phone only. But it would be a real pain to search thru a huge list of notes between personal and work. For example could I save all work notes under a gold called work notes?

Thanks in advance,
    Brandon
    01-09-2013 07:33 PM
    Anything?
    01-10-2013 10:51 AM
    I like to keep my weekly schedules on my work email with due dates for all of the product that's too be completed. I am able to sync my exchange server with my thunderbolt and get notifications quite easily. However I never create them from my phone because it takes longer than writing the notes in the meeting and plugging them in at my desk. Is it nice and easy with the note?
    I'm not completely sure about this one, but most likely the N2 will do what you want - & more efficiently. Just give it time to learn it's features & capabilities.

Will I be able to use the S pen in the calender?
    Yes

Also hoping that the S Note app allows me to save in different folders. It's that a possibility? I would love to get rid of using note pads all together at work and use the phone only. But it would be a real pain to search thru a huge list of notes between personal and work. For example could I save all work notes under a gold called work notes?
    Yes, I organize my notes in folders. Some are even folders within folders.

You're gonna love this thing!
    01-10-2013 12:53 PM
    Awesome thanks for the reply. I felt I was being ignored due to my awesome spelling in the title. Haha. I was supposed to get the phone twice already but my wife's maternity disability checks were way delayed and I think it's more important to have a house car and food. Lol. Extra check in January looks promising.
    01-10-2013 03:55 PM
    Haha! I don't pay much attention to spelling mistakes anymore thanks to all the funky auto-corrections I've seen. Seriously though, most of us are here to help or get help with our phones, not our spelling. Don't sweat it.

And I agree, transportation & food are more important... at least a little.
    01-10-2013 05:06 PM