Swipe right to call - Left to text not working

jweigel

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I saw it work once, but now it does nothing. I have done several factory resets to try to find the guilty APP or setting. I even reset without adding my gmail account to have a clean install. I am sure it is something simple but I have yet to tease it out.

I am talking about the feature when on a contact, you swipe right on the number to call the contact or swipe left to send a text to that number. It shows a tip the first time you go into contacts.

Thanks for any help.

jjw
ND

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I saw it work once, but now it does nothing. I have done several factory resets to try to find the guilty APP or setting. I even reset without adding my gmail account to have a clean install. I am sure it is something simple but I have yet to tease it out.

I am talking about the feature when on a contact, you swipe right on the number to call the contact or swipe left to send a text to that number. It shows a tip the first time you go into contacts.

Thanks for any help.

jjw
ND

You mean this right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdddkvI1aeU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Just gave it a try on my phone and it worked fine, brought me right to my text messages. You are sure that the contact your a trying to swipe to message has a valid mobile number?

jweigel

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
It is fully stock. I run Nova launcher, but like I said after 5 factory resets and setting it up with less to the point of being totally factory (no apps, no settings changed) it just could not locate the faulty app. The only thing I did every time was install Exchange as this adds my contacts. I had exchange loaded the time it worked or I would not have had a contact to call.

jjw

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It is fully stock. I run Nova launcher, but like I said after 5 factory resets and setting it up with less to the point of being totally factory (no apps, no settings changed) it just could not locate the faulty app. The only thing I did every time was install Exchange as this adds my contacts. I had exchange loaded the time it worked or I would not have had a contact to call.

jjw

When you Swype it does it turn colors at all?

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk