So im new to this and dont know if this is the right place to post this.
    Anyways so I buy music from the google store and it gets sent to the google music app and I cant seem to find out how to make every song I buy go to the "music player" app instead. Any ideas? Im using the samsung galaxy note II.
    01-11-2013 12:33 AM
    I'm pretty sure you need to download the music to your device to work on the stock music player. The music you buy streams from the Play Store when you use the Play Music app.
    01-11-2013 04:20 AM
    For the stock music player you need to either download music to your phone or have them on an SD Card. If that is what you want to do, then I recommend PowerAMP. Yea it costs a small amount of money but the equilizers and sound quality are top notch and worth every penny to me. With Google Music there is an option to download to your phone however that doesn't mean you can use other music players aside form Google Music to play those songs. That feature is mainly used to not stream music from the program.
    01-11-2013 07:40 AM
    For the stock music player you need to either download music to your phone or have them on an SD Card. If that is what you want to do, then I recommend PowerAMP. Yea it costs a small amount of money but the equilizers and sound quality are top notch and worth every penny to me. With Google Music there is an option to download to your phone however that doesn't mean you can use other music players aside form Google Music to play those songs. That feature is mainly used to not stream music from the program.
    What he said...I just want to add - 1) I like ProPlayer (yes, it costs too, but well worth it and 2) The best place to download from is using the Amazon MP3 app. If you use that app the song can go directly to your phone and the other players will recognize it. Using the Google Music, you have to use their player, although I heard about a program that will make it work with other players.
    01-12-2013 10:41 AM
    When you buy from google music and download it to your phone it buries it somewhere in a system data folder. This basically prevents other music apps from finding it. You can find it and move or copy it to the sd card in a dcim or media folder and then the other music apps will automatically find it. I bought 1 cd from the play store and the process to play it in a different player was so tedious that I'll never buy from google play again, unless google fixes this. I feel lime they do this to almost force you to use their music player.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    01-12-2013 11:08 PM