05-20-2013 09:04 AM
33 12
tools
    The fruit phone isn't exactly cheap either.
    01-15-2013 07:22 AM
    As long as we know what the real flagship is...............
    which is?

I am re-visiting this thread just to see what the status is after 4 months.... apparently now the "flagship" Android phone is the S4...
    05-18-2013 03:08 PM
    Being that the dna is a "droid" and the fact that verizon pushed the launch of the note ii to push the dna, the dna is "their" flagship android. It's a pretty sick phone, and I was going to get one, but no sd and only 11 gigs formatted is a joke.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    That's exactly why I didn't get it. SD card and I'd own it already.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    05-18-2013 04:36 PM
    That's exactly why I didn't get it. SD card and I'd own it already.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Meh, an sd card is kind of irrelevant if you ask me. You cant move apps to sd card anymore, anyways. So the only good its for is media, which I keep in the cloud anyways for backup.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    05-18-2013 04:49 PM
    For me the SD card isn't an issue. And I assume that most people will feel the same way. I'm by no means a heavy user. I do everything over cloud.

I gave my note 2 to my wife bc I very much dislike TW and got myself a free Droid DNA. I think its an ugly UI and there is lag on processing. You may ask how do I determine that processing lags...I play this game called jetpack joyride. When I run the game its very obvious there is lags in the game and its not smooth at all unlike when I run it on an iPhone or a Droid DNA.

One other reason I chose to give my wife the note 2 is due to overwhelming amount of useless feature like running 2 apps at the same time. She loves all the features on it and actually use it, for me I will never use it. And I also never use S-Pen either. Call me a simpleton but I wanted a more simplistic smartphone. So flagship or not it didn't matter to me. Too many features actually became a downfall. I heard the S4 has crazy amounts of features, some useful, some useless, personally it just overwhelms me, so something that supposed to make my life more simple end up making it more complicated. I'm glad I made the switch. I guess my point is flagship or not, the user needs determines what phones will be purchased, at least for some of us.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk
    05-18-2013 06:18 PM
    which is?

I am re-visiting this thread just to see what the status is after 4 months.... apparently now the "flagship" Android phone is the S4...
    The term "flagship" means: "most prominent or highly touted". So it makes sense that the Galaxy S4 could now be considered Verizon's "flagship" phone. I don't think it means "best". That's actually subjective depending on your own needs/wants.
    05-18-2013 06:51 PM
    The term "flagship" means: "most prominent or highly touted". So it makes sense that the Galaxy S4 could now be considered Verizon's "flagship" phone. I don't think it means "best". That's actually subjective depending on your own needs/wants.
    excellent point. Verizon's "best" phone is currently the Apple iPhone 5, according to the employees and manager at my local Verizon corporate store. ALL of them have iPhone 5 as their personal phones.
    05-18-2013 10:48 PM
    excellent point. Verizon's "best" phone is currently the Apple iPhone 5, according to the employees and manager at my local Verizon corporate store. ALL of them have iPhone 5 as their personal phones.
    Not really surprising, since iPhones outsold all other os's combined on Verizon.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II
    05-20-2013 09:04 AM
33 12