Google Now Voice & Bluetooth don't mix!

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I use my Note II in my truck every day by hooking it up via bluetooth to a Motorola Roadster 2. I can NEVER get the Google Now voice search or the voice text to work while connected to bluetooth. It always just says initializing....

As soon as I disconnect the phone it works fine.

Any way to get this to work properly? Anyone else have this problem?

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Motorola Finity and Google Now doesn't work with mine either. I think it has to do with the MotoSpeak app not letting me customize the app that opens when the button on the headset is pressed. It might have something to do with the Roadster not accepting anything but calls or music. Not sure, but you might send Moto support an email? Hope you get things worked out!

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Plantronics headset. This has been posted before and I believe a known issue.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I use my Note II in my truck every day by hooking it up via bluetooth to a Motorola Roadster 2. I can NEVER get the Google Now voice search or the voice text to work while connected to bluetooth. It always just says initializing....

As soon as I disconnect the phone it works fine.

Any way to get this to work properly? Anyone else have this problem?

I read somewhere that if you go into BT setting for your device and Deselect "Media Audio" it should work.

I did it for mine and that was the solution. (I have a Plantronics M1100)

Good luck...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech