Sent From My Galaxy Note 2 Using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358461744653.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358461744653.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 180

collett

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today too. Now just gotta figure out how to use the techtiles. Not sure I'll use the flip case, but we'll see.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love the flip cases. From the contest I won chose a pink. Then the buy one get one with Verizon. Blue and mint

Sent from my awesome Galaxy Note2

JaiHook

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today too. I love the color of the orange flip cover but the flip cover doesn't seem like its going to offer much protection from my clumsiness.

jamdroid2

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm not real good at keeping strict track of these types of things, but seeing as how I've had the phone for exactly one month and received my Samsung "care package" 2 days ago, I'd have to say it really did come faster than advertised. Way to go Samsung - let's see Apple copy that!

Ps - that orange is real bright, almost hurts my old eyes

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I like the way the flip cover back is much thicker and less "creaky" when flexing. I had it on for about 5 mins and I just cant get use to having to flip to open to start and the flip makes it harder to hold when folded over. I am too use to the SN2 naked. I wish they had a similar front like the iPad cover where it folds into 3 sections and become a stand. It would be great also to be able to activate the phone when you flip it open.

I love the TecTiles though as I find it annoying to turn on navigation or Waze in my car so now I tap on the sticker to turn on the app and go!

Fangarr

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have received mine as well. I programmed one of the Tectiles for my car (turn on bluetooth, turn off WiFi) and yesterday was my first day with NFC enabled on the phone. It is also the first day since I have owned the phone that I ran out of battery power before going to bed. This is actually pretty disappointing and today I have NFC back off.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams