Just received my free flip cover and tectiles

Fangarr

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Odd, the difference for me was significant. Perhaps it has something to do with the tag placement in my car. (I placed it on my phone mount so it was constantly near the phone the entire time I was driving, which was about an hour.) The tag wasn't activating over and over while I was driving, but it was close to the phone.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
U
Do you have a picture of this by chance? I love my flip but would like a tad more protection

I want to know the same thing. Can this be done without a modification? I absolutely love CruzerLite cases and their customer service so I would do this. Also, will doing this work with the Smart Dock because I already bought one of those and would prefer not to return it if needed.

Never mind, it had to be modified by cutting the hinge side down. No one has shown images yet that I know of.

Edit -_Here is a thread explaining and showing pictures. Why doesn't Samsung do this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1968655
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Do you have a picture of this by chance? I love my flip but would like a tad more protection

No luck here.. I suppose somehow cut away the left side of the cruzerlite.. Read about it in the review section of shop android for the cruzerlite androidify case

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the mint one but I am thinking it is going to look feminine. Wish I would have chose orsnge.

Yeah, I just got my mint one. I'm using it today, but I think it is too girly for me. No offense, if a guy likes it, but don't think it is for me. Just using it to see if I would want to buy another color or just use my phone without a case/cover, which is probably exactly what Samsung wants me to do since they offered limited colors for free.

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
How did you qualify for this? I got my note in early December, and registered it. I got a coupon for 50% off any accessory when I registered. When was this promotion run? I don't remember getting a care package either.

Sent from my Note II

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
How did you qualify for this? I got my note in early December, and registered it. I got a coupon for 50% off any accessory when I registered. When was this promotion run? I don't remember getting a care package either.

Sent from my Note II

It started at the end of December & the limits were hit within a day. The care package is what this promotion is.

Try registering again with a different email thru their Facebook page. Supposedly they did another run of it & some people got it. Worth a try.

nmccart

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Got mine last week for the Galaxy S3. Of course, by the time of day that I registered, all that was left was pink. If anyone got a different color and wants to trade (in the US), hit me up. Thanks!

Haven't decided what to do with the six Tectiles yet (five in the box, and one to reprogram on the card, don't overlook it). Been doing some looking to see what cool functions are available.