How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2?

How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2?

• Total voters

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I do since I paid full retail for my device and am not willing to risk it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month)

I have it. Which I'm glad I do and hope I don't have to use it. especially with these new batteries coming in.

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month)

I do but i think I'm getting screwed I'm paying $10 a month...

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
No insurance coverage for me even though I paid full retail. :::Austin Powers voice::: I like to live dangerously! :p But seriously, I'm ok with it and accept the risk. I'm extremely OCD about my devices anyway and am always looking out to minimize risk to them. I also have a high cost threshold to insure something, has to be in the $1,000's.

BuyOneGetFour

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
They're charging me $10 as well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

hmmm... is it $6.99 or $10? I signed up two days after getting the phone. The VZW rep on the phone said $6.99. However, I do remember seeing some poster in the
VZW store about the coverage being $10?

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy

I dont but wish I coule but I got it through a trade and vzw wont let me insure it which imo its BS

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2?

hmmm... is it $6.99 or $10? I signed up two days after getting the phone. The VZW rep on the phone said $6.99. However, I do remember seeing some poster in the
VZW store about the coverage being $10?

$6.99

y3aba3u7.jpg

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
That's just the insurance there also is another charge to extend the warranty and it gets u next day service instead of standard shipping

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

No, TEC stands for Total Equipment Coverage which includes the extended warranty and overnight shipping.

You're thinking of WPP which is Wireless Phone Protection.

http://m-support.verizonwireless.com/clc/features/calling_features/equipment_protection.html

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: How many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy

I dont but wish I coule but I got it through a trade and vzw wont let me insure it which imo its BS

sent via VZW GaLaXy note II
Check with your local store a rep told me a couple weeks ago starting i think Jan 7th they are doing open enrollment for insurance. Meaning that they will insure previously uninsured phones.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
ow many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2?

No idea but I have overnight shipping, extended warranty and insurance.

I did a Google search for yours and came up empty. Unless you have this added on? Still doesn't add up...
http://tabtimes.com/news/ittech-os-...ms-asurion-mcafee-mobile-security-app-android

YES, THATS WHAT IT IS.
www.totalmobileprotection.com/verizon/

Goldchamp

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: ow many people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2

Maybe if something happens to mine, Someone from Verizon hand delivers me a brand new one within 30 minutes! :)

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re:ny people here have VZW Asurion Total Equipment Coverage($7/month) on the VZW Galaxy Note 2?

Maybe if something happens to mine, Someone from Verizon hand delivers me a brand new one within 30 minutes! :)

That's some wishful thinking there. :)

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my coverage through VZW. I bought mine at full retail at Best Buy so I bought their plan. I have used it several times in the past and I felt like it was worth the price. Theirs is $10 per month or $169 if paid up front. For $71 less I stepped up and paid the whole thing. I like the $0 deductible, but wish it covered lost and stolen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have it and I make it a point to use it at least once a year on each of our phones. That way I get my money's worth.