01-30-2013 10:42 PM
32 12
tools
    Correct the main reason why sprint has Google wallet out the box root or not. No sim needed

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Actually the main reason Sprint has Google Wallet is because they already had deals in place with Google, and Sprint didn't partner with the other carriers to invest in Isis.

Verizon is more draconian than the other partners about blocking Google Wallet, but be aware that both T-Mobile and AT&T are also Isis investors.

Also keep in mind that Sprint does use embedded SIMs for their LTE phones and could easily have jumped on board with the others to embrace Isis.
    01-26-2013 10:31 AM
    Ok, so being the egomaniac I am. I researched the NFC sim card. It does exist. So first I am apologize for doubting the people that told me otherwise. I just have not run into it yet. I was only aware of the 3 types. So yes, the NFC sim card does exist for the only purpose of Isis Wallet. It has no affect on Google Wallet sadly. I called and mine is on it's way. Anyone can get one you just need to call and request it as stated before. So again, as much as it pains me because I hate being wrong, I apologize and should have researched it more on my end.
    01-26-2013 10:38 AM
    Ok, so being the egomaniac I am. I researched the NFC sim card. It does exist. So first I am apologize for doubting the people that told me otherwise. I just have not run into it yet. I was only aware of the 3 types. So yes, the NFC sim card does exist for the only purpose of Isis Wallet. It has no affect on Google Wallet sadly. I called and mine is on it's way. Anyone can get one you just need to call and request it as stated before. So again, as much as it pains me because I hate being wrong, I apologize and should have researched it more on my end.
    Everyone has to eat crow now and then. Even egomaniacs. It builds character.
    01-26-2013 11:52 AM
    Petition is up for Verizon to be reviewed at a government level help get it passed by signing here (Simple click of a button) http://wh.gov/VyAI
    01-29-2013 10:37 PM
    that will never happen no matter how many people sign it do what I did and now my other friend who had to eat his words just get the sim use isis and thats it.
    01-30-2013 03:38 PM
    Petition is up for Verizon to be reviewed at a government level help get it passed by signing here (Simple click of a button) http://wh.gov/VyAI
    Lmao petitions never work

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-2013 06:27 PM
    Lmao petitions never work

Sent from my SCH-I815 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey you never know it wouldn't hurt to sign it. Who knows maybe itll finally bforce the fcc to use it weight to force the issue

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    01-30-2013 10:42 PM
32 12