Started just recently. Clicked on an app to start downloading, then I saw the "Accept the Terms" page, clicked OK, then saw the "Install" box, clicked on that, then it all started back at the "Accept the Terms" page, followed by "Install", and the cycle continues. Tried several apps from the Google Play store, same problem. Something is blocking or interfering with the download. Previously, when I was able to download something, there'd be a notification icon with a downward-pointing arrow that indicated to me that a download was taking place. Nothing now. What can I do?
    Thanks,
    01-25-2013 12:33 PM
    clearing Google play data might help

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    burwil likes this.
    01-25-2013 12:55 PM
    Started just recently. Clicked on an app to start downloading, then I saw the "Accept the Terms" page, clicked OK, then saw the "Install" box, clicked on that, then it all started back at the "Accept the Terms" page, followed by "Install", and the cycle continues. Tried several apps from the Google Play store, same problem. Something is blocking or interfering with the download. Previously, when I was able to download something, there'd be a notification icon with a downward-pointing arrow that indicated to me that a download was taking place. Nothing now. What can I do?
    Thanks,
    Also, if it's a large app, by default the phone attempts to download via wi-fi. If wi-fi isn't on it won't download. You'll have to click cancel and try again whereupon it'll ask if you want to use your data plan. Choose yes and you're off to the races.
    01-26-2013 02:25 PM