Everytime I try to add an application it puts the wrong one in there. Any ideas? I'm rooted stock rom.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    01-29-2013 12:48 AM
    I have the same thing going on. I haven't had time to look into it yet. I was gonna post over in xda to see if other people have had it.
    01-29-2013 11:22 AM
    Everytime I try to add an application it puts the wrong one in there. Any ideas? I'm rooted stock rom.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Im not quite sure how to fix that problem but if unlocking is not out of the question jelly beans rom is pretty much like stock and is extremely stable. It will let you do this without a problem.
    01-29-2013 04:28 PM
    I have the same thing going on. I haven't had time to look into it yet. I was gonna post over in xda to see if other people have had it.
    I think I figured out what the problem is. Some apps just are not compatible. I tried a bunch and some just drag and drop easy while others won't.
    01-30-2013 12:04 AM
    After reading that thread at xda I guess it's a common thing with the hack. The apps in the first 8 rows seem to work fine. All others add a different so. The work around is to delete a folder in the data/data folder that ads all the apps to the side bar. Then from there drag what you don't want.
    01-30-2013 06:10 AM
    After reading that thread at xda I guess it's a common thing with the hack. The apps in the first 8 rows seem to work fine. All others add a different so. The work around is to delete a folder in the data/data folder that ads all the apps to the side bar. Then from there drag what you don't want.

What folder do you delete?
    01-30-2013 06:16 AM
    I was on jellybeans for a while, either 3 or 5 I don't remember, and it had the trouble with adding the wrong app.

I moved to CleanROM and it came with the MWC mod, it works as expected. I also used this on a deodexed, stock, rooted ROM, and I think I used it on beans too.

[18 DEC][i605][VRALJB] MultiWindow Complete Control V2 *App Update* - xda-developers
    01-30-2013 06:52 AM
    I found it thanks to hairdewx over at XDA. You need to delete flashbar service from the DATA/DATA folder and reboot. Works perfect now.
    01-30-2013 06:57 AM