** 6 Days and Counting Down**

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Till I can get my Note 2 (upgrade swaps), and I CAN'T WAIT!! I have a question for all you Note 2 users with a Bluetooth Earpiece .....I have a Motorola H730 that I have used for several years with a Blackberry and last 2 years with my Thunderbolt. I use the Bluetooth every day, as I prefer not to hold the phone to my ear.

Does the Note 2 require a newer Bluetooth standard?

Thank you for any info!

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You still use the Thunderbolt? Youre going to love the upgrade!

Yes, and I know it sounds so old now....but my husband and I got them many months after launch, so just waiting for upgrade to swap with 3rd line to keep unlimited! I know I am going to love the Note 2!

Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Well I had the Fascinate (galaxy s) until I got the Note 2 so it was even older. But I heard rough things about the Tbolt.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I had the Fascinate (galaxy s) until I got the Note 2 so it was even older. But I heard rough things about the Tbolt.

Wow, haha, yours was older...too funny. I have actually done pretty well with the Tbolt.....had a bit of trouble when they upgraded to GB, but got it worked out and now it is just starting to re-start randomly when it feels like it and its time!

I have been wanting the Note 1 since it came out, but was only available on AT&T! So I am so excited to get the N2! Glad you are enjoying yours!

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I was having a real rough time with my Thunderbolt. Random reboots, sense always force closing. Early in the year lay year I paid fum price for the Razr Maxx. Great phone, but I couldn't justify almost $2000 in phones in a year, so I used my y upgrade and lost my unlimited data when I got the GN2. Haven't regretted it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Android Central Forums.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha, you'd think we were in the Thunderbolt forum with all of you EX-Tbolters...lol! Well I will soon be one as well and can't wait to have an N2 too!

Sent from my Thunderbolt. Hoping to be a Galaxy Note ll owner Soon!