What is the warranty on the Note 2?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any sort of insurance through Verizon or Asurion and bought the phone using an upgrade on launch day and now my speaker is starting the crackle really bad. I feel like the speaker should last more than a few months. Is this something Verizon would let me return the phone for and get another or am I just to deal with a crackling speaker?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
All phones have a one yr mfg warranty. Need a corporate store to see it. You will get a like new certified sent to you if they see its defective

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

dgoode0424

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Why does it need to be a corporate store? Most big premium retailers dont mind sending out replacement phones.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If that works then go to an indirect. When I sold at a retailer we only covered the phone 30 days and going forward corporate took over.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Since the phone is over 30 days old you can call Verizon Wireless and they will troubleshoot the device. Honestly, there isn't much they can troubleshoot so they will send you a Certified Like New Replacement device. The Note II is so new that these devices are actually new but no battery, box, or back cover. You'll then send the old phone back with the prepaid label that comes with your replacement device.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
He might be pleasantly surprised and get a battery back cover too. When they sent me my replacement Rezound it also came with a back cover.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
He might be pleasantly surprised and get a battery back cover too. When they sent me my replacement Rezound it also came with a back cover.

Note 2 devices don't come with S-Pen or back covers. I had a replacement because the last security update kept causing my phone to lock up prior to and post factory reset.

My Thunderbolt replacement did come with a cover though. It may just be an HTC thing.

jblaze38

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just request that they send you a complete handset when they send you your replacement. Should even come with the battery & charger.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just request that they send you a complete handset when they send you your replacement. Should even come with the battery & charger.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

I never even considered this being possible? Have you tried this?