TecTiles not the total answer

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the Droid Razr Maxx and the Smart Actions program. Missing this it was suggested to use the Tec Tiles. Well I just went to set up one for my auto that would turn on Bluetooth and Driving mode. No issue with the Bluetooth, but cannot set driving mode. This would be great just to swipe my N2 across the TecTile and puff they are on.

Any suggestions?

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
What program are you using to program your Tectiles? NFC Task Launcher has driving mode as one of the options to activate. You can also go more in depth and integrate Tasker tasks, but NFC Task Launcher can do a lot on its own.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
that's probably a better suggestion. Looking over the Tasker stuff I don't see anything related to NFC so it may not support it yet. Although you could get crafty and set off a Tasker profile based on something an NFC tag does.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
that's probably a better suggestion. Looking over the Tasker stuff I don't see anything related to NFC so it may not support it yet. Although you could get crafty and set off a Tasker profile based on something an NFC tag does.

Yeah, Tasker doesn't directly support NFC, but it is easy to integrate a Tasker task using NFC Task Launcher

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma