I've just started to notice this recently, that a couple of times a day or sometime once in a few days the volume of my earpiece or speakerphone on calls get considerably lower. After I notice it (especially having a conversation in a slighlty noisy area or using speakerphone with a few people) a reboot and phone is back to it's nice and loud speakerphone and earpiece. Anyone experience this? Any ideas on the culprit or a fix? Thanks
    02-08-2013 09:44 PM
    I've just started to notice this recently, that a couple of times a day or sometime once in a few days the volume of my earpiece or speakerphone on calls get considerably lower. After I notice it (especially having a conversation in a slighlty noisy area or using speakerphone with a few people) a reboot and phone is back to it's nice and loud speakerphone and earpiece. Anyone experience this? Any ideas on the culprit or a fix? Thanks
    and that low volume is with the volume toggled on high and its still low until a reboot?

i haven't experienced anything like that, but i guess the way i tend to hold my phone for somethings tends to lend itself to me hitting the volume rocker without realizing and then im stuck with a low ringtone when a call comes in etc....however its not hard to adjust back again with the volume rocker. now that im using the flip case i find i have this issue less, i'm not turning down the volume on accident nearly as much.
    02-10-2013 11:53 AM
    and that low volume is with the volume toggled on high and its still low until a reboot?

i haven't experienced anything like that, but i guess the way i tend to hold my phone for somethings tends to lend itself to me hitting the volume rocker without realizing and then im stuck with a low ringtone when a call comes in etc....however its not hard to adjust back again with the volume rocker. now that im using the flip case i find i have this issue less, i'm not turning down the volume on accident nearly as much.
    Yes, volume is all way up and even the vokume boost doesn't make a difference until reboot
    02-10-2013 03:59 PM
    I get that with my ringer for some unknown reason

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    02-16-2013 02:28 PM
    My volume has been completely dropping out from time to time during calls and I have to hang up and call the person again.
    02-17-2013 12:31 AM
    It's happened to me too. It hasnt happened very often and enjoying is the only thing that fixes it for me.

Do you have sound about installed? I wanted to blame it on that but i have no clue if it's related.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-22-2013 12:50 AM
    Rebooting not enjoying. Lol

02-22-2013 12:51 AM
    This has happened to me a few times. Tonight I just put volume down and then back up and it returned w/o reboot. . For those who it is happening to, what ROM r u using. I am using Clean Rom Lite.

02-22-2013 02:29 AM