blue screen

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
My pc screen turns to a blue screen and pushes to restart when i connect (via usb) my galaxy note2. did this happen to anyone else.
i am afraid to connect again i got 5 blue screen and restart back to back.. any comment appreciated.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
My pc screen turns to a blue screen and pushes to restart when i connect (via usb) my galaxy note2. did this happen to anyone else.
i am afraid to connect again i got 5 blue screen and restart back to back.. any comment appreciated.

try uninstalling the drivers reboot then reconnect

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
What operating system are you running? XP, Win7, Win8? DroidXCon's suggestion of uninstalling the drivers is a good start, but if you have any other USB items plugged in, try removing them as well before plugging in your phone. Also, if you're not using the cable that came with the phone or a fairly new/decent USB cable try swapping that out. Lastly try a different USB port.

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
after 5 restart, windows decied to report the issue and update the windows to new set of Samsung drivers...kaboom problem solved. essentialy this caused on my hp laptop g7 series was that latest update (windows/hp) some glitch didnt work with the phone... i said that because after 3rd restart windows restored to previous version (w/o latest upadates) that kept the windows alive so it can update itself to a correct drivers. what a night mare... you would think such big companies would take care of their product drivers right...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781