What is the Available Memory on the VZW Note 2?

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I know it has 16gb of internal memory. But I just got it and it has only 9.9gb available after a fresh startup. Is this normal or do I need to wipe some stuff off of it (it was a used phone but seemingly came fresh)? That seems like a pretty low amount.

Thanks.

fwhomeboy

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I know it has 16gb of internal memory. But I just got it and it has only 9.9gb available after a fresh startup. Is this normal or do I need to wipe some stuff off of it (it was a used phone but seemingly came fresh)? That seems like a pretty low amount.

Man you got a good deal for a used Note 2.

Thanks.

alistairs

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Approx 10 Gb is the normal amount of internal storage left for user files. The good news is you can add up to 64Gb as an external card. If you tell the camera to use the external card, and keep all your music and movies on the external card as well you should have plenty room. Unless you're a big gamer that is, I've heard many of them complaining because not many games will use the external card.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate it! I wasn't sure if that was right or not. I remember some people complaining about the available storage on the DNA and I thought Sense was more bloated, so I thought the Note would have more space. I do have a 32gb sd card, so that should help. Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463