I am a long time apple user, but the company I work for gave us the new Galaxy Note 2 to use for work. I setup my exchange account on the android email app, but I can't stand the fact that i cannot get any embedded signature pictures to show. I just see the Blue box with the "?". I tried google searching for a fix, but i didn't come up with one. Is there a way to fix that or should I buy one of apps on the marketplace and if so which one is the best to get for exchange?
    02-13-2013 09:21 PM
    Just an idea, but but did you check the box to show images in email settings?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    02-13-2013 09:47 PM
    Just an idea, but but did you check the box to show images in email settings?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Yup i checked it and i put my email receiving limit to All
    02-13-2013 09:51 PM
    Look up Windroid. An Email app that IMO is head and shoulders above most of the others. The developers have helped me with more than just their app. Very nice guys that will get back to you sometimes within an hour.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
    02-14-2013 06:06 AM
    Been using Touchdown by Nitrodesk for 2 years now. It was one of the first apps I set up when I got my Note 2. It's not the prettiest app, but it works very well, and allows you to separate your work mail and security policies from the rest of your phone, which is it's killer feature for me. Supports just about all Exchange/Activesync features as well, including notes, which is most other clients don't support. Very reliable, and worth every penny of the purchase price for me.
    FSU30 likes this.
    02-14-2013 09:52 AM
    I would Definitely recommennd on Emoze
    Ive done benchmarks with the stock ICS email client and with several third party clients like Aqua,Touchdown, Moxier, K9 and I find that Emoze has the advantage in almost every aspect.
    03-04-2013 08:08 AM
    Been using Touchdown by Nitrodesk for 2 years now. It was one of the first apps I set up when I got my Note 2. It's not the prettiest app, but it works very well, and allows you to separate your work mail and security policies from the rest of your phone, which is it's killer feature for me. Supports just about all Exchange/Activesync features as well, including notes, which is most other clients don't support. Very reliable, and worth every penny of the purchase price for me.
    Same here. I've used it for a few years. Keeps getting better. Works great on the Note 2.

Sent from my Really Big Phone
    03-05-2013 10:00 AM
    Touchdown is great been using it since my first smart phone. Worth every penny

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk
    03-05-2013 10:06 AM
    I would Definitely recommennd on Emoze
    I’ve done benchmarks with the stock ICS email client and with several third party clients like Aqua,Touchdown, Moxier, K9 and I find that Emoze has the advantage in almost every aspect.
    Many reviewers say they have had their gmail accounts hacked from Isreal. Doesnt sound safe....
    11-15-2013 11:17 AM
    I switched to Maildroid and have had no problems with it.
    11-16-2013 06:30 AM