Recent call log issue

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering if this is a issue with anyone else. When I go to my call log it will display all events like recent texts messages I sent or received. I dont like that so I set it to "all calls". The thing is it doesnt save those settings all the time. I can go back into it later that day and will still be on all calls. Then the next time a go into in its back to all events. Is there a fix for this or is it a system glitch?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I only see calls in my call log. I click on phone icon then Recent calls and just shows calls.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same problem. I set it to CALLS ONLY and sure enough... it always reverts back to calls AND TEXTS. It is seriously annoying. Hopefully there's a fix.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I only see calls in my call log. I click on phone icon then Recent calls and just shows calls.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note2

Same here. I can change the setting but mine is set to All Calls by default.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jmbaker3

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I just found that if you use the home button and not the back button to get out of window your setting will be maintained... however, anytime you view that page and use the back button it reverts back to All Calls.

dkasbi

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes ! I am unable to set call log in Galaxy S4. When I set view to all calls or missed calls it returns to all logs automatically.
It's a joke that Samsung would have known that no other phone of samsung has this bug except S4.

Can someone tell a solution or tell Samsung to fix this bug.

koh86

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
has anyone solved this issue yet or complained to samsung about it? I went to the verizon store and the clerk there couldnt tell me anything and his phone didnt have this problem. might be specific to a certain model.. its awful annoying

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz