It took me 7 hours to fully charge my note 2

dcneb4eva

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I just got my Note 2 this past Tuesday, switched from iPhone. This is my first time having Android and I absolutely love it!
I uploaded about 5GB worth pictures from my computer to my phone last night. I went to sleep around 12:30 a.m. and plugged my phone into the charger.
The phone had about 15% battery. I woke up around 7 a.m. and my phone was charged up to 95%. I can tell it wasn't normal because it only took me less than 3 hrs to charge from
about 30~40% in the past couple days. I looked at the battery history and found out that the phone was on Awake and Screen on the whole night.

Question 1: Although it says Screen on the whole night, my phone's screen wasn't on as far as I can tell. Does Screen on mean something else?
Question 2: Could uploading 5GB worth picture all in once be the reason why phone was all night? If it is, and the phone was trying to sync/back up the data on somewhere, where is it and how can I stop it?
Question 3: I see my phone completes Backup Assistant Plus sync every night. How can I stop it? I can't find the app on my phone. I went on my vzw.com but it doesn't say I have that feature on.

Thanks!

dcneb4eva

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I see Backup Assistant Plus under Accounts. When I click it, I only have one option which is unchecking Sync contacts. However, the check mark is still there when I uncheck, done, and click backup assistant plus again. How do I make it go away permanently?

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I see Backup Assistant Plus under Accounts. When I click it, I only have one option which is unchecking Sync contacts. However, the check mark is still there when I uncheck, done, and click backup assistant plus again. How do I make it go away permanently?

Go to settings, application, select the app disable, then ok and your done.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dcneb4eva

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings, application, select the app disable, then ok and your done.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I went to Settings, Application manager, all, and select Backup Assistant Plus. The only thing I can click is Force Stop. Disable button is next to it but it is grayed out and I can't click it

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the stock charger?

Use an app like battery monitor widget to determine the charging rate.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you using the stock charger?

Use an app like battery monitor widget to determine the charging rate.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

What he said. Are you using 2 different chargers? The one that comes with it is 2amps. Chargers this massive battery fast. Other chargers are 0.7-1amp. Takes much longer to charge

sent from Galaxy Note 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463