Can't connect to printer... Jellybean Issue???

reb422

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have both a Note 2 and an HTC DNA... both on Verizon. At work we have a Brother printer that I used to be able to print wirelessly from via the Brother iPrint&Scan app. I used to be able to print and scan from my phone with the app on an iPhone 4 and on a Galaxy S3. I have not been able to get either the Note 2 or the DNA to recognize the printer. Others on my department still use the printer everyday without any problems... but none of them have any phones running Jellybean. Could Jellybean be the issue??? It's the only thing I can think of. Oh...and the app recognizes the printer automatically... none of us have to enter any IP addresses or anything. Anybody with any thoughts? Thanks.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have both a Note 2 and an HTC DNA... both on Verizon. At work we have a Brother printer that I used to be able to print wirelessly from via the Brother iPrint&Scan app. I used to be able to print and scan from my phone with the app on an iPhone 4 and on a Galaxy S3. I have not been able to get either the Note 2 or the DNA to recognize the printer. Others on my department still use the printer everyday without any problems... but none of them have any phones running Jellybean. Could Jellybean be the issue??? It's the only thing I can think of. Oh...and the app recognizes the printer automatically... none of us have to enter any IP addresses or anything. Anybody with any thoughts? Thanks.

Try printershare in the market

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85