What keyboard do you use?

qICEM4Np

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I use SwiftKey Flow and absolutely love it on this huge display. I used it on my lg spectrum and it was way to laggy but it's silky smooth on my n2 :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey and kii. I don't really care for the swype or flow type keyboards. I like that they both these keyboards have them built it so I can use it if I want to but I'm not very good with them. Faster with regular typing.

Sent from my Really Big Phone

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll be the odd-man-out and say that I still use the stock Samsung keyboard. The only thing it's missing is a good autocorrect and it would be perfect(for me).

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey Flow is great, got it free a while back before flow and loved it then. Flow makes it that much better.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note II

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I like Kii but the autocorrect sucks. And it really annoys me that it doesn't know my name and I've been using it for over a month.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey Flow is the best, hands down. Whether you swipe or not, the prediction on the vocabulary is amazing. I generally do the thumb taps, but it's nice swiping during one handed operation.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I like Kii but the autocorrect sucks. And it really annoys me that it doesn't know my name and I've been using it for over a month.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Type your name in and double tap it in the correction box to save.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Type your name in and double tap it in the correction box to save.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

It's in the library but it doesn't recognize if I hit the wrong keys while typing it. Doesn't even show it as an autocorrect option while SwiftKey shows my name the moment I hit the enter key twice to start a new paragraph and type the first letter.

orgelbau

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Love SwiftKey Flow, but it started hanging and I couldn't use it reliably. Can't wait until the official release. Kii is pretty good, stock with Swype is OK.

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Love SwiftKey Flow, but it started hanging and I couldn't use it reliably. Can't wait until the official release. Kii is pretty good, stock with Swype is OK.

It was officially released yesterday...

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I am using swift key as well for my note 2. I just got this phone and after using the stock keyboard for about 10 minutes I switched and haven't looked back.

ThisDieingDream1

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I use smart key board. But idk. I suck at spelling and idk how to make my stock board auto select for me like smart key board.
I tried swift. Its okay. Idk about swift flow. But then again I probably don't know how to use them lol

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I used swiftkey flow but recently I started getting frustrated as it seemed the predictions were not very good and I was having trouble with some keys..I went to Swype and its very responsive and I'm happy with it...just wish there was a way to change color and theme

Sent from my amazing HTC EVO LTE

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon